UnderLoK Posted December 9, 2011 Report Posted December 9, 2011 People still go to ocb? I have yet to check it out No it got shut down over the summer. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
I am Poncho Posted December 9, 2011 Report Posted December 9, 2011 ill def have a whip by then hopefully have everything installed. and no not allergic to anything, so that might be a possibility... sounds like a good time OLD BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166273-poncho-designs-trailblazer/ New car, new build coming soon...
46panel Posted December 10, 2011 Report Posted December 10, 2011 Nice equipment man, and I'll hopefully be at Taylor this year. Over on caco we are also talking about trying to set up a little winter meet up sometime just for fun. 1946 Chevy Panel Truck: For Sale 1999 Ford Explorer XLT Subs: Ten Obsidian Audio 15's Sub Amps: Five American Bass 120.1's Speakers: American Bass mids and selenium tweeters Speaker Amp: Mb Quart Dsc4125 Electrical: DC power 250amp alt, 6 batteries http://www.youtube.com/user/46panel
lem43606 Posted December 10, 2011 Author Report Posted December 10, 2011 Nice equipment man, and I'll hopefully be at Taylor this year. Over on caco we are also talking about trying to set up a little winter meet up sometime just for fun. Let me know im not on caco too much.. but winter meet up in Michigan? Your crazy lol. And rebuilding soon after christmas 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
michigancapri92 Posted December 10, 2011 Report Posted December 10, 2011 i had some reference 7" and they were great !!! they have a very soft suspension so avoid the lower notes but for vocals and such there AWESOME !!! Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
mlstrass Posted December 10, 2011 Report Posted December 10, 2011 honestly you have double the tweeter you need for 4 mids, especially mating regular mids with PA tweeters. Did you consider the PE PA mids? I've run them and for $19 they get very loud and would be a better match for the super tweets...
Fish Chris Posted December 10, 2011 Report Posted December 10, 2011 Oh... okay. When I saw your posting title, I thought maybe you were pissed off at a ghey Parts Express employee LOL Seriously though, I love PE I've ordered from them several X's, and never a problem. Peace, Fish
getonerd Posted December 10, 2011 Report Posted December 10, 2011 love my some parts express im like 15 min away btw what the part # 1996 Chevy Tahoe AKA My SQ Hoe Pioneer AVH-X2800BS Precision Power PC.18DS MB Quart NA540.6 Skar Audio RP-2000.1D 55-3210 - 8 Inch MCM AUDIO SELECT Rockville RXM64 Tymphany BC25SC06-04 Kenwood KFC-1795PS
Fish Chris Posted December 10, 2011 Report Posted December 10, 2011 Getonerd, I love my Dayton subs and mid-bass drivers too... But I don't see much posted about them on the Internert, or Youtube. Being that you live next to the HQ's, have you ever seen / heard any really crazy systems, running Dayton subs ? Just curious, Fish love my some parts express im like 15 min away btw what the part #
lem43606 Posted December 10, 2011 Author Report Posted December 10, 2011 honestly you have double the tweeter you need for 4 mids, especially mating regular mids with PA tweeters. Did you consider the PE PA mids? I've run them and for $19 they get very loud and would be a better match for the super tweets... I was planning on running the tweets at a much lower power I know its a lot but when I wanna turn it up I can. I mean won't ever be as loud as barney lol 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.