"DALLAS -- In one of the most stunning series of player moves in recent baseball history, the Los Angeles agreed to terms Thursday morning with first baseman Albert Pujols and left-hander C.J. Wilson.Pujols, who won three MVP awards and two World Series championships while crafting a St. Louis Cardinals legacy to rival Stan Musial, left the reigning champions of baseball for a 10-year contract worth at least $250 million, according to a person involved in the negotiations, who requested anonymity because Pujols must pass a physical for the deal to be final."

It kinda hurt to see Al actually leave the cardinals, you think cardinals, you think Pujols. You think Pujols, you think Cardinals. But I guess he wasn't in it for the pride, just the money.

As a life-long Angels fan, I is happy!

As a life long Cardinals fan, fml.

Well, more to you guys then. He signed for more because this will be his last contract most likely.

i am a die hard cards fan and i nearly blew a gasket this morning when i read what happened.. truth is hes a fool for leaving St. Louis...he goes on a slump like he did this year for a while see if L.A. is as understand as cards fans were..he was a god in that town and beloved more than any player in the MLB.. he might be making more money but he wont have the fan base behind him...and on a side note i hope he brakes his ankle /end rant :cray:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

As a life-long Angels fan, I is happy!

X2

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

i am a die hard cards fan and i nearly blew a gasket this morning when i read what happened.. truth is hes a fool for leaving St. Louis...he goes on a slump like he did this year for a while see if L.A. is as understand as cards fans were..he was a god in that town and beloved more than any player in the MLB.. he might be making more money but he wont have the fan base behind him...and on a side note i hope he brakes his ankle /end rant :cray:

Oh yeah, he went from the most loved to probably the most despised player in less than a month.

If it was just about money then he would have signed with the Marlins who offered him 275 million over 10 years instead of the angels who gave him 254 million for 10 years.

I can see why Pujols left St Louis, if they really really wanted to keep him then they should have gotten an extension done before spring training ended. I would have been a little pissed off at them too, plus the fact that the Cardnials were offering right around 200 million over 10 years with the other 250+ mil offers on the table, I can see how that is a bit of a slap in the face. The man is the best hitter in the game today and deserves to be paid like it.

Another thing alot of people dot know about him, is that the more money he makes, the more he can give away and put into his foundation to help people with downs syndrome and help the impoverished where he is from in the Dominican Republic.

http://www.pujolsfamilyfoundation.org/

If it was just about money then he would have signed with the Marlins who offered him 275 million over 10 years instead of the angels who gave him 254 million for 10 years.

I can see why Pujols left St Louis, if they really really wanted to keep him then they should have gotten an extension done before spring training ended. I would have been a little pissed off at them too, plus the fact that the Cardnials were offering right around 200 million over 10 years with the other 250+ mil offers on the table, I can see how that is a bit of a slap in the face. The man is the best hitter in the game today and deserves to be paid like it.

Another thing alot of people dot know about him, is that the more money he makes, the more he can give away and put into his foundation to help people with downs syndrome and help the impoverished where he is from in the Dominican Republic.

http://www.pujolsfamilyfoundation.org/

After all of the "rich" taxes he'll have to pay in Cali,he's only making $800k more a year than he would have with the cards.

only 800k? ill take it lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.