Mythbusters Accidently Shoots House With Cannonball

LOL I live in the Bay so I saw the news coverage a bit after it happened when they weren't sure yet WTF happened, they just knew a projectile hit a house and a vehicle. Pretty crazy how dude had just parked his van minutes before it happened. Can you imagine being in your house and a cannon ball traveling at 1000ft./sec kills you, instant death not knowing what happened. Crazy.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

You can tell from the video that the one guy whose property was "damaged" is definitely gonna lawyer-up and try to get rich from it. Was it a VERY close call? Absolutely. But is it right that the guy makes probably millions from an honest accident? Nope...but that's the country we live in. People are so damn sue-happy nowadays it makes me sick.

You are absolutely right... Yes it is a big deal but the guy will try to blow it up and make it out to be much more than it should be. Just have them pay for his house and let him get a small chunk of change for the inconvienence and call it a day

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Totally agree with you both.

Fish

You can tell from the video that the one guy whose property was "damaged" is definitely gonna lawyer-up and try to get rich from it. Was it a VERY close call? Absolutely. But is it right that the guy makes probably millions from an honest accident? Nope...but that's the country we live in. People are so damn sue-happy nowadays it makes me sick.

You are absolutely right... Yes it is a big deal but the guy will try to blow it up and make it out to be much more than it should be. Just have them pay for his house and let him get a small chunk of change for the inconvienence and call it a day