Warped Rims FML *Happy Update*

Better Business Bureau. Not sure if they'll do anything, but it's worth a shot.

On the other hand, awesome news about your rims being fine bro!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

glad to hear you got your vibration fixed, now you can spend that money on the system heheh.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

So after weeks of vibration feeling like its getting worse, I took the car two cities over to an Americas Tire, that just got a brand new balancer in on Thursday. Had them rotate and balance all 4, and checj each for being bent or out of round. The rims are perfectly fine, so as I suspected that other shop was just trying to get me to buy a wheel/tire package. Fucking losers. Also, Americas was able to perfectly balance my shit, FINALLY. Absolutely no vibrations, smooth as brand new on stocks.

So America's Tire/Discount Tire is my new favorite tire shop. And those bitches over at Discount Tire Center can eat a fucking dick. Who should I report them to?

Damn son, that's fucked! But at least you got it handled. I'd go back and have a little conversation with the manager of that first shop.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Better Business Bureau. Not sure if they'll do anything, but it's worth a shot.

On the other hand, awesome news about your rims being fine bro!

Probably won't do anything because its my word against theirs. But yeah, I'm happy as hell about the rims.

glad to hear you got your vibration fixed, now you can spend that money on the system heheh.

That's a given lol.

So after weeks of vibration feeling like its getting worse, I took the car two cities over to an Americas Tire, that just got a brand new balancer in on Thursday. Had them rotate and balance all 4, and checj each for being bent or out of round. The rims are perfectly fine, so as I suspected that other shop was just trying to get me to buy a wheel/tire package. Fucking losers. Also, Americas was able to perfectly balance my shit, FINALLY. Absolutely no vibrations, smooth as brand new on stocks.

So America's Tire/Discount Tire is my new favorite tire shop. And those bitches over at Discount Tire Center can eat a fucking dick. Who should I report them to?

Damn son, that's fucked! But at least you got it handled. I'd go back and have a little conversation with the manager of that first shop.

It would be a waste of breath. He would say the other place is wrong and blah blah blah. I will be spreading the word to avoid the place though. And as bad as business is, with this economy, they are going to feel it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

well shit, glad it worked out, they looked great on your stang, you should throw up some pics of the car/wheels, its always badass to see.

no i would be going back to the other shops gettin back the money they charged to "balance" your tires

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

So America's Tire/Discount Tire is my new favorite tire shop.

:woot::drinks: glad to hear they hooked it up for you

I knew you would be happy, :lol:

well shit, glad it worked out, they looked great on your stang, you should throw up some pics of the car/wheels, its always badass to see.

no i would be going back to the other shops gettin back the money they charged to "balance" your tires

True that! I just dropped the car in the morning. They called about an hour later like; yo got two bent rims and a nail in one tire. I know for a fact there was no nail. I check for that kind of shit.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived