Decaf Question

I was wondering where his music went. Made me sad when I couldn't find it. Im not a big poster so 300 post isn't going to happen but id be willing to pay DECAF the $20 for his songs. He did all the work.. Not this website.. I enjoy your music very much though Decaf. Thank you for the 23 zips I have :)

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

I was wondering where his music went. Made me sad when I couldn't find it. Im not a big poster so 300 post isn't going to happen but id be willing to pay DECAF the $20 for his songs. He did all the work.. Not this website.. I enjoy your music very much though Decaf. Thank you for the 23 zips I have :)

Without this website I doubt you would even know about decaf. Just my .02 cents ...

BABYJUICE

Forcing people into membership wasn't even the point. But if someone was actually active, contributed to the site or conversations, they would know that. I find people like him amusing. Take the $20 and buy a clue.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Would be nice if Decaf was on my free mp3 download app for Droid...just throwing that out there...lol

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

who in the world is decaf....j/k :lol:

i was able to find all his zips in less than 5 minutes with the help of my secret weapon.....google.its amazing what a person can find with the help of search engines and a little patience

like around 6 months ago could you get decaf without being 18 or a supporting member? because i have decaf songs, but one day it just all corrupted. and im not 18 or a supporting member so idk how i got the files hahaa

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

im sure you hit decaf up with a 20 spot or two for all those zips you downloaded too right? GTFO of here iwth that noise

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived