67 Camaro. The blue bomber *EDIT* Now the green machine NOT DONE! Final edition

Word is, that it's going dark blue. Course he did say Oregon Ducks green too at one point. So I guess we will see when it's painted

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Nope. Just prepping a few things for paint. I haven't shot a car in a couple of years, and would be limited due to not having the right place to do it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Hell No :ninja:

You guys are killin me!

I'm interested in that Spectrum too! I think I might use it to spray the inside of my truck box I'm using for a blow through. Then the back wall maybe! Glad to hear it's working out well for you. Everything looks sweet! Nice job!

Here you go guys, btw: Spectrum Spray Gun

Archived