How to be louder then steve meade!!

in all honesty Im about 99 percent positive he has tourrettes and the movements you see are tics. youtube it. It would explain alot too.

the only thing i noticed to differ from this is that he don't tic when he sings idk much about tourrettes so maybe they can do that idk i just thought they did it all the time :shrug:

edit: the only reason i watched past first 5 sec of the beiber singing vid was to look for the tic or twitch

I didnt have to find him. He gave me everything I needed. The internet is a small place in all actuality. You put your info out there and I can find you. I just need one little piece and I can spin that into anything.

i'm a white male living in the united states. :pardon:

lol, jk. i've seen you find tons of shit on people nate, im not trying to taunt you.

yeah, i saw a few of his vids from the thread started yesterday about the Fi review. Guy just seemed kinda stupid. Seems to have pissed Steve off pretty well tho.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

in all honesty Im about 99 percent positive he has tourrettes and the movements you see are tics. youtube it. It would explain alot too.

the only thing i noticed to differ from this is that he don't tic when he sings idk much about tourrettes so maybe they can do that idk i just thought they did it all the time :shrug:

edit: the only reason i watched past first 5 sec of the beiber singing vid was to look for the tic or twitch

I can do that thing with his throat while talking. LOL

I thought it was meth.

Meh.

At least meth is a good excuse for being such a dumbass.

Meth is no substitute for a natural born dumbass.

On another note I didn't think about tourettes, I just assumed he was fucked up from the start. Grew up with a guy that had it though and now that I look back at the vids I agree. And yes, certain actions can make him appear almost normal (if you want to call it that?).

Archived