I look at it this way. I was going to get battlefied 3 in which i would probably play for a month. and other games. But this controller will hopefully last me for years

PLUS I need a new controller bad bumper.. damn halo <_<

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

get some rattlecan paint and do some custom shit yourself, it really isn't that hard!

thats a very bad idea. I did that before and it came off.. on my white carpet in my house because my hands were a little sweaty

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.218524000/categoryId.54746700

In love with my Onza. Will probably never buy another Xbox controller ever again.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

so will using a modded controller get you in trouble on Live? or is there a possibility of it getting you banned?

You cannot be banned from xbox live from it. i have friends use one for 3 years and using the FAL non stop and never got touched. I would be worried more about saying "piss" in my bio

My girlfriend has been using hers in WaW since it came out and never got touched

Edited by Winn

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

why use a modded controller in the first place, i get more satisfaction outta kickin someones ass legit, nothing about being modded to perform better is legit. :lame:

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

i see. sounds like a cool thing if thats what you are into. personally for me, I actually like to control everything and have to do it all rather than let the controller do the work. If that's your thing, sounds cool though.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

why use a modded controller in the first place, i get more satisfaction outta kickin someones ass legit, nothing about being modded to perform better is legit. :lame:

If you play with me i use nothing but the type 95 and ACR... along with the MP9.. Automatic?

Im holding a 2.5 KD right now.. I can bend the rules :D

Edited by Winn

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

shit my K/D is like .6 thats what happens when you start late and bitches have three prestiges under their belt. I also refuse to use the shotgun riot shield or that fag ass in real like ump45 that everyone runs.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.