Jump to content

going thru hell


Recommended Posts

Posted

David, my offer above stands. I think I can speak for a lot of us by saying let us help. If you don't want to post a paypal addie in public...pm me.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

Sorry I have disappeared on everyone... life is pretty fucked up right now...

Lessons I have learned thru some of this...

Never tattoo a womans name or initials or anything about her on your body.

Once a liar always a liar

Tattoos can't be burned off lol.... I tried it just doesn't work.

Never trust a bitch once you have caught her lying.... its gone and there is no getting that trust back... no matter how much you love her...

Because of this lying ass cunt, I am homeless and jobless... and penniless....

I gave up my job and home to move back to cali to be with her.... what a dumbass I am....

I will be helping a friend move then its back to Oregon to lick my wounds and start all over again...

Again sorry I left some of my good friends hanging over some cunt...

My phone will be shut off on Saturday so if you want to keep in touch you can email me @ [email protected], please no bullshit I can't handle that shit...

One positive is I am sober... 16 days....

David

P.S a really huge thank you to Ray and his wife for all the help... without you two, id be even a bigger mess then what I am, I am forever gratefully and in debt to you two.

I fully appreciate the situation brother!! Sober since 11/12/11... Never again will I be put in a position by any woman that I can't get out of in a matter of seconds!! Your title said going thru hell. I was gonna say stop by and see me on your way through, I'm living here... LOL... Sorry... Again, I completely understand. I have to sell my truck because of some cunt!!

VbjgkeI.jpg


xs.jpg


DCSig.jpg



Posted

Sorry I have disappeared on everyone... life is pretty fucked up right now...

Lessons I have learned thru some of this...

Never tattoo a womans name or initials or anything about her on your body.

Once a liar always a liar

Tattoos can't be burned off lol.... I tried it just doesn't work.

Never trust a bitch once you have caught her lying.... its gone and there is no getting that trust back... no matter how much you love her...

Because of this lying ass cunt, I am homeless and jobless... and penniless....

I gave up my job and home to move back to cali to be with her.... what a dumbass I am....

I will be helping a friend move then its back to Oregon to lick my wounds and start all over again...

Again sorry I left some of my good friends hanging over some cunt...

My phone will be shut off on Saturday so if you want to keep in touch you can email me @ [email protected], please no bullshit I can't handle that shit...

One positive is I am sober... 16 days....

David

P.S a really huge thank you to Ray and his wife for all the help... without you two, id be even a bigger mess then what I am, I am forever gratefully and in debt to you two.

I fully appreciate the situation brother!! Sober since 11/12/11... Never again will I be put in a position by any woman that I can't get out of in a matter of seconds!! Your title said going thru hell. I was gonna say stop by and see me on your way through, I'm living here... LOL... Sorry... Again, I completely understand. I have to sell my truck because of some cunt!!

Same to you man. I know we have our differences, but if you need anything, lmk. All BS aside. I was mad when I saw you selling your ride. I just bought a car the day before you put it up for sale, or I would have grabbed it that day. Sorry to see so many of you going thru this BS.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

Rednavi, that is very cool of you to offer, I have a hard time accepting things like this...

But I do need my phone, without it id be pretty stuck, if I could work for the money someway it would be alot easier for me.

Don't worry about it pm me ur company and information to ur account so i can pay by card over the phone...idk how to use pay pal im old school lol +im on the road

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Sorry I have disappeared on everyone... life is pretty fucked up right now...

Lessons I have learned thru some of this...

Never tattoo a womans name or initials or anything about her on your body.

Once a liar always a liar

Tattoos can't be burned off lol.... I tried it just doesn't work.

Never trust a bitch once you have caught her lying.... its gone and there is no getting that trust back... no matter how much you love her...

Because of this lying ass cunt, I am homeless and jobless... and penniless....

I gave up my job and home to move back to cali to be with her.... what a dumbass I am....

I will be helping a friend move then its back to Oregon to lick my wounds and start all over again...

Again sorry I left some of my good friends hanging over some cunt...

My phone will be shut off on Saturday so if you want to keep in touch you can email me @ [email protected], please no bullshit I can't handle that shit...

One positive is I am sober... 16 days....

David

P.S a really huge thank you to Ray and his wife for all the help... without you two, id be even a bigger mess then what I am, I am forever gratefully and in debt to you two.

I fully appreciate the situation brother!! Sober since 11/12/11... Never again will I be put in a position by any woman that I can't get out of in a matter of seconds!! Your title said going thru hell. I was gonna say stop by and see me on your way through, I'm living here... LOL... Sorry... Again, I completely understand. I have to sell my truck because of some cunt!!

Same to you man. I know we have our differences, but if you need anything, lmk. All BS aside. I was mad when I saw you selling your ride. I just bought a car the day before you put it up for sale, or I would have grabbed it that day. Sorry to see so many of you going thru this BS.

That means a lot bro! Im sorry for all the shit in the past. Im a little different now. Lol. But thanks again! I still have a job, lets focus on the main asshole here, not this one! (Just jokes David).

VbjgkeI.jpg


xs.jpg


DCSig.jpg



Posted

Rednavi, that is very cool of you to offer, I have a hard time accepting things like this...

But I do need my phone, without it id be pretty stuck, if I could work for the money someway it would be alot easier for me.

david Minel is a trucker now are you sure you want to offer to work it off. He gets lonely. :peepwall:

Hey hey i got Pamela handerson and a girlfriend in every city i touch lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

David, my offer above stands. I think I can speak for a lot of us by saying let us help. If you don't want to post a paypal addie in public...pm me.

I don't have a paypal account.

Even if I did I don't know how I could access the money.. I don't have a bank account

Posted

Sorry I have disappeared on everyone... life is pretty fucked up right now...

Lessons I have learned thru some of this...

Never tattoo a womans name or initials or anything about her on your body.

Once a liar always a liar

Tattoos can't be burned off lol.... I tried it just doesn't work.

Never trust a bitch once you have caught her lying.... its gone and there is no getting that trust back... no matter how much you love her...

Because of this lying ass cunt, I am homeless and jobless... and penniless....

I gave up my job and home to move back to cali to be with her.... what a dumbass I am....

I will be helping a friend move then its back to Oregon to lick my wounds and start all over again...

Again sorry I left some of my good friends hanging over some cunt...

My phone will be shut off on Saturday so if you want to keep in touch you can email me @ [email protected], please no bullshit I can't handle that shit...

One positive is I am sober... 16 days....

David

P.S a really huge thank you to Ray and his wife for all the help... without you two, id be even a bigger mess then what I am, I am forever gratefully and in debt to you two.

I fully appreciate the situation brother!! Sober since 11/12/11... Never again will I be put in a position by any woman that I can't get out of in a matter of seconds!! Your title said going thru hell. I was gonna say stop by and see me on your way through, I'm living here... LOL... Sorry... Again, I completely understand. I have to sell my truck because of some cunt!!

Yeah life fuckin sucks... just found out she spent the night with some other guy last night..

I may not be sober for very much longer...

Fuckin cunt

Posted

When times get tough there are a couple songs I listen to to help me release the negative energy. I'll post one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAVCt8cu7X8

Side note, Western Union has a Christmas promotion for like $50 for $5 or something like that. Best option to avoid Paypal and accounts, let me know :drinks:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

You know im here for ya.

Glad to see you got your head on straight.

Talk soon bro-chacho

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 422 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...