finally pics of the install(pics)

no sadly i got this box built before i started working at the shop...i would have loved to build a box but it wouldnt have turned out as nice but now i regret it so the next box  i am going to build myself. 

these subs hit extremely hard for how cheap they are, from what i ahve seen down out the shop these subs loved ported enclourses...mine are ported and tuned to about 32 hertz you just cant see the slot ports on the side of the box....imo these are very good bang for the buck subs

nnnnniiiicccceeee

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

144db and the box is sealed?

good numbers

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

no sadly i got this box built before i started working at the shop...i would have loved to build a box but it wouldnt have turned out as nice but now i regret it so the next box  i am going to build myself. 

these subs hit extremely hard for how cheap they are, from what i ahve seen down out the shop these subs loved ported enclourses...mine are ported and tuned to about 32 hertz you just cant see the slot ports on the side of the box....imo these are very good bang for the buck subs

144db and the box is sealed?

good numbers

ported......FTW
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i did a 140 with 4-comp 10's sealed, on a power acoustik LT980 with the sub level way down on my head unit(was planning on selling, didn't want to blow it up). and now that i have my KQ5 i should definately be able to do a much better number.

and i have seen 4-comp 12's do a 143 sealed in the trunk of a 4-door focus.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

Archived