SOLD!! Boilermaker744 Trailblazer FACTS

My other favorite 4 woofer vehicle! Sad to see you sell it.

Thanks Don. I'm sad to be selling it, but it needs to go ASAP!

If you would, tell people here what it would cost to have something like this built...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Another question.

If you would want 4x4 back, get the cv shafts, and take out the shockwaves up front, would that make the airbags as useless? As in.. not being able to drop it down.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

If you would, tell people here what it would cost to have something like this built...

You cant put a price on a build without knowing the hours involved but if you consider shop rates your looking at approx 200+ hours of work. That's not including the tweaking time

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Another question.

If you would want 4x4 back, get the cv shafts, and take out the shockwaves up front, would that make the airbags as useless? As in.. not being able to drop it down.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it would make the front stock because the bags are where the cv shafts go and you would have to remove the bags to put the shafts in, and why would you need 4wd in a vehicle like this?

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

Another question.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it would make the front stock because the bags are where the cv shafts go and you would have to remove the bags to put the shafts in, and why would you need 4wd in a vehicle like this?

Its good to have 4 wheel drive when you need it, then to need it and not have it.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Another question.

To take it back to stock up front you would need to get the cv shafts, and struts, and take out the shockwaves.

You cant put a price on a build without knowing the hours involved but if you consider shop rates your looking at approx 200+ hours of work. That's not including the tweaking time

Thanks Don. It was over 200 hours closer to 300 here, but then again, we arent a shop either... Lol...

Too bad I can't buy an out-of-state vehicle and bring it to Cali, I'd be all over this. Stupid California laws.

So, if I moved there I couldn't bring a vehicle into the state? Hmmm...

Another question.

Another question.

Its good to have 4 wheel drive when you need it, then to need it and not have it.

Well, I wouldn't ever want to drive this in the snow, or mud, but I guess if you buy it, you can do whatever you want to it... LOL... :drinks:

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

did it sell yet? if not let me know i has cash

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Well you could move to cali with the vehicle and have it registered, but since we are California residence the only way we can get an out of state vehicle registered is to prove that we drove out there, had a catastrophic vehicle failure and purchased a vehicle to get back home. Even then it's not that easy to get it registered(unless it's older than '75).

GLWS Ryan. Hope it sells quick for ya.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived