Tried to flag but the video was already removed :yahoo:

Good job guys!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

hell yeah, teamwork SMD!

if he posts it again, his account will be deleted :] thats how that works

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

hopefully this kid cant find another way to post this, again i want to thank all of you, i really cant say enough.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

hopefully this kid cant find another way to post this, again i want to thank all of you, i really cant say enough.

If the other kid has a facebook, Check his page. If he has one, It might be there. So that might be another place.

Good job though on getting it removed! :good:

400th post ftw!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Well looks like video is gone, so OP got what he was wanting. :drinks:

But I just feel like saying, I don't see how posting it on youtube is cyberbullying, or is so wrong with it. Fights and knock outs get posted all over the internet. Every single one of those videos involves someone who has a parent. Not condoning violence, or even saying I like watching kids fight. Just not sure what the big deal was. If the fight was done and over, then it's done and over.

:pardon:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Just not sure what the big deal was. If the fight was done and over, then it's done and over.

the physical side of the fight ends, but how would you feel if you got your ass beat down, video taped, posted everywhere, and everyone you knew made fun of you?

the point of posting a fight on youtube is to humiliate the losing party, us adults might not care much.

but kids who go to school and hang out with the same people every day for several years care a lot, and they are at their most fragile state in school, where they can be influenced the most.

kids care about self image, they dont want to be a loser, nobody does. and when someone video tapes you losing, and posts it on the internet for everyone to see...

i really hope you can understand this. just because your done getting hit in the face DOES NOT mean that it is over.

i believe that Bmike stepped up for his step son in a great god damn way today, and because of this they will be MUCH closer as a family.

now i dont know if you have a family, or how you run your household, but if your son got his ass beat down at school, can you honestly sit here and say you'd be cool about that?

fights are just fights, but theres a point to when it gets out of hand, meet me in the park alone, 3pm.. yeah thats a fight.

gathering friends around and everyone videotaping it.. thats on a whole nother level.

im not disrespecting you Teamht, but you have to be shitting me right now.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop