Second Skin Audio

N8, snafu, mod

First I sent him a pm asking about price and if he could do it, he got me a rough price but told me to go to his website to submit the order. I asked if he could design me a 4th order and that I could give him detailed measurements. I placed the order with his site and sent him all the pictures. About a week passes with no response, so I email him, another week goes by, send him a pm. Another week goes by nothing. Maybe he Is swamped. I don't know because he will not respond. Even I some on my emails I was just looking for a confirmation them

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

I had ram design me a box... I sent the request and we talked for a few days and I got the final design a few days ago... maybe a week from start to finish

4 weeks and counting

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

try sending him another one, He has his buisness and for sale threads on numerous sites so im sure some emails get lost, I bought some batteries from him and he replied to every single one, Sometimes it would take 2-3 days but he replied.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I no longer am doing designs.

Maybe if i can get myself setup as the vendor here ill start back up.

But for now, im taking time off from doing them.

They get to be a crap load of work real fast for me.

Also trying to setup for real sketchup designs.

For now, there are a few guys here that can help ya.

I had no idea that ram was mia.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I do not talk with Ryan so I am not pretending to be in the know. But I know he is still active, but I remember seeing a post on CACO I think a couple days ago saying he was swamped like never before with designs. Or maybe it was Facebook.... :shrug:

Good luck, I had nothing but good experience with RAM

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

There is always Dave the box guy......?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

There are no box design vendors set up. When that happens they will get their own section. id love to see ray become one. As much as he gives for everyone on here with knowledge and experience it would be nice to see him get a little back.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I know ram has been active here since the last time I had contact with him. I have seen his designs for a long time and they look sick. I would like to see a little communication, even if it is " hey Im slammed I got your info, just give me some time." I will still be happy to wait

I still don't know if he got the measurements I sent him, don't know if he got my order, don't know...

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

There are no box design vendors set up. When that happens they will get their own section. id love to see ray become one. As much as he gives for everyone on here with knowledge and experience it would be nice to see him get a little back.

X2.

I am waiting patiently. Lol

I had a chance to use Ray, but had no clue as to what car or subs. Now I have all that in order, Ray isn't doing them..damn it! Is ok. It may be a month or two before I can get to the box build itself. Too f-ing cold to build anything!! :drinks:

BTW, I think Sanitarium, and umm...the music guru who designed Newls1's box...decaf (yes, I typed that just like I thought it lol)

I tried Ram after I realized Ray wasn't interested and his response hasn't been there for me either. I think it was since Steve locked him down on selling all his Batteries. :shrug:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown