dodge, chevy, ford?

If you pull a big ass trailer Ford is the way to go, otherwise I would go with a GM. Chrylser is never a consideration for me mainly because for most of my life they made complete junk. Early life they did have beast trucks and suvs though (Ram Chargers were bad ass).

I've only owned 2 Dodges and they were both complete shit unfortunately so I steer clear. My father in law swears by their mini-vans but then again he did retire from there. I'm a bigger Ford/GM fan myself.

As far as the whole American vs whatever business... Buy what you want, I just put more thought into my purchases is all. If you lived near a Toyota plant I wouldn't I wouldn't blame you for driving one, but if you don't keep the millions of Americans that work at or for the big 3 in mind when you make your next purchase is all.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Dodge trucks FTW!

this thread needs a poll lol

I tried to put one but it didnt work.

i could go on forever why i believe dodge is the best , but i know better then to say anything alot of chevy fans on here lol definatly need a poll id like to see where this goes

Thats how i feel. Im not hateing on chevy but dodge all the way. Ford sucks tho.

DODGE RAM

THIS!! X1,000,000!!!(used to own one)

Dat HEMI is a beast!yahoo.gif

I've driven new F150's, silverado's, (import trucks), & none of them have that same power as the Ram!

Edit: However, I do have an '84 F250 460 7.5L that I'm absolutely loving at the moment!

The hemi is the shit and so cummins is the best desil made!

Archived