Jump to content

Tahoe/Yukon Guys; How's This Deal?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks like a decent deal to me, im gonna KBB it but it looks like its in great shape, I would ask for the CarFax and check that out too. Ill edit this after i look at KBB

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Hell Private party going off what i can see in the pics as the condition of it is 5498 so ya that is a great deal. Plus that is insane low mileage. If you are in the market I would jump at it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Hell Private party going off what i can see in the pics as the condition of it is 5498 so ya that is a great deal. Plus that is insane low mileage. If you are in the market I would jump at it.

Its a new listing, it won't last long I don't think.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

im sure you could get a 2001 for that price altho that one is mint

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

Hell Private party going off what i can see in the pics as the condition of it is 5498 so ya that is a great deal. Plus that is insane low mileage. If you are in the market I would jump at it.

Its a new listing, it won't last long I don't think.

that is why i said get at it lol, if i had that cash and lived in cali id be on my way lol. Plus you can get lots of alts, and audioz in it :). I realize i have the chevy little brother blazer but they are solid ass trucks. And a Yukon with like a 4" lift and 33" mud tires is a sexy bitch ehh.gif

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7538 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...