DynastyDesigns Posted December 18, 2011 Author Report Posted December 18, 2011 Try that old school Lanzar. Won't be 3000watts, but I don't think you need that much power. Yeah I will, I want to make it push 2000w. 1000w for each 12. Btw I looked at that website and it was chemisty all over again. I dont need to know about electrons and voltage...
bassahaulic Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Yeah I will, I want to make it push 2000w for 2ohms. Btw I looked at that website and it was chemisty all over again. I dont need to know about electrons and voltage... You can't just make it put out power. It has to be able to do it based on build.
mbdblue Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Yeah I will, I want to make it push 2000w. 1000w for each 12. Btw I looked at that website and it was chemisty all over again. I dont need to know about electrons and voltage... hahahaha AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Bakerman Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Can some please explain or post a pic of an alternator? Im sorry i'm not exactly sure what one is... BTW: I'm not spending $1000 on two batteries... Then you don't have the funds to buy a true 3000w amp...instead of blowing your budget on one thing such as an amp or sub, you need to disperse it out and make everything fit in your budget...even if it means getting cheaper subs. A system hitting 130db's done right and sounding good is a hell of alot better, and safer than trying to run a 3000w amp on one optima and a OEM alt.
knowledge Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 i remember he was selling me them batcaps, to bad u can only use them for 16v. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Bakerman Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Yeah I will, I want to make it push 2000w. 1000w for each 12. Btw I looked at that website and it was chemisty all over again. I dont need to know about electrons and voltage... Dude, you really have a lot to learn. If you think that website is bullshit, then you don't even need to be trying this whole "car audio" thing.
tlee2 Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 what makes you think you dont need to know about voltage? car audio is something you have to progress in over time. You cant start out big doin stuff yourself without damaging somethin 9 times out if 10. 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
CLNFREAK Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 what makes you think you dont need to know about voltage? car audio is something you have to progress in over time. You cant start out big doin stuff yourself without damaging somethin 9 times out if 10. I think he is banking on that 1 time that it will go right... LOL OP read when you think you know it all..... READ MORE !!!
hdorre Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 Btw I looked at that website and it was chemisty all over again. I dont need to know about electrons and voltage... It's physics, not "chemisty." On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
knowledge Posted December 18, 2011 Report Posted December 18, 2011 this is gonna cause some major problems in his ride. fuse away my friend, u going to need them REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.