If you can wait idmwait til summer next year for the iPhone 5. Love the 4s but it isn't hugely better the the 4. Hold off for the 5 if you can.

True, but don't you get subsidized pricing, or something like that (if you upgrade to the current iPhone)?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Only when you are eligible for a upgrade. If you're the main line it's usually every year. But if your a second or so line or not AT&T I don't think it is as often. I'm the main line but the other 4 on my plan have to wait around 18 month between upgrades with the new contract price.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Thats what my plan is, i can upgrade once a year. If i upgrade no i can have the iphone 4s then next year around this time(supposidly) the 5 will be released and i will be able to upgrade to it

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

On AT&T's website it says 20$ messaging service and 15$ data plan of course no unlimited data BS <_< i paid like 120$ a month for my iphone 3gs.

Hdorre as far as battery goes anything is bettern than my 3gs i cant go more than 12 hours without having to charge. And is that siri stuff really all that cool or just another kinda useful but never used feature?

whats the normal price point on the new iphone per month, im ina need of a new phone in about 2weeks aswell so i starting everything new,

i know it probley depending on the extras and stuff just i wanna see what will normal people will need and and an average price per month a person will have for a bill a month

8aa14387.jpg

I just looked over the bills, and the taxes are about $10... So that comes out to ~$100/ mo

lol now i know to which phone company i am going with i rarley ever talk on the actual phone unless its about work or family issues, 90% is txt msg communication like 90% of people my age lol, so that really isnt bad around the $100 budget, also how is the range on the verizon? ig it will all depend on where in the US i live correct? but i think ima upgrade to the iphone then i use to have us celluar but the choices there are very limited imo on cell phones in general so its time for a change

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

It really is a great phone. And the next iPhone prob won't come out till around oct next year. Plus when it comes out you can just sell your 4s for a premium and get the new one. I do that every year.

I've got it and I love the thing. The camera is pretty amazing and siri is awesome too. Can't explain how handy it is to tell Siri to text someone while your driving down the road. Only problem I have is with battery life... But it lasts me through the work day usually and I slap it on charge when I get home. Other than that, it's the most amazing phone I've had so far.

i cant be the only person in this forum that HATES apple. pssh ill never own an ifail of any sort. and if given one, i would sell it immediately. both my sister and my dad nuthug apple hard, i dont get it. why spend 3 times as much for something does half that everything else can. so dumb. i cant even stand to be in their store. and i know i dont have to deal with them if i dont want to, but our society is like obsessed with apple. simple minded idiots.

/rant

i cant be the only person in this forum that HATES apple. pssh ill never own an ifail of any sort. and if given one, i would sell it immediately. both my sister and my dad nuthug apple hard, i dont get it. why spend 3 times as much for something does half that everything else can. so dumb. i cant even stand to be in their store. and i know i dont have to deal with them if i dont want to, but our society is like obsessed with apple. simple minded idiots.

/rant

So everyone with an apple product is a simple minded idiot? And the iphone only does half of what phones capabilities? May be nuthuggers at least we aint haters :P

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I've played with the galaxy and i wasnt impressed, i just like how big the screen is. What is walked all over? What can it do that iphone 4s cant or what does it do better? Not bein a dick, seriously asking

Archived