FI SP4 18s 3400 watts on each

hit me up when you want to get on the meter bro, im interested in what it can do.

Ill deff get ahold of you prolly on the Book of Faces.

lol ok sounds good.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

I left a vid rendering at my house while I'm at work tonight. I posted a quick vid from my phone (it's in HD so no worries) showing a little body flex on my YouTube: iPACKgoldDOTS. if someone could teach me how to embed vids that would be great

Just copy the url from the top of the page and paste it. It auto embeds.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

nice prolly cuz there new and need a tiny bit of break in

The gains are real low and even as low as they are I checked em anyway with the DD-1 (DD-1 ftw!) for clipping and they are fine. So hopefully they don't stay getting that warm that fast cause that would blow.

No problem man. And it probably is just a break in that is required. Just go easy on them for a bit, then let 'er rip when you feel comfortable!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Scope from the headunit? Breakin has nothing to do with the subs getting noticeably hot. There is an issue somewhere that should be rectified and quickly.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived