offcourse not..

But you are loosing your freedom america. And that law violates the human rights, which seeems totally wrong to me.

First they wanted guantano bay gone and now they make up something worse then that. A lot of non terrorist, aka innocents were ther

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Sorry for the wrong section, but just because it isn't likely that they aren't going to abuse the power if they pass the bill doesn't mean anything...

Say u stick a reformed child molester in a room full of kids and no other adults.. Just because he may not do anything doesnt mean shit.. Bad medafor but is it really a good choice?

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

This type of bill is a lose lose for any President too. It's part of a bigger bill which funds us Vets, the DoD, military, etc etc. You veto, Congress still passes and you look like the bad guy because you refused to give Vets money, etc, yet pass it and be the bad guy for pooping on the bill of rights and signing something which should be deemed unconstitutional. Yes Congress would still have passed it with a veto from the President. Congress passes a bill with a 93-7 vote, they will override his veto. Politics as usual lol.

By no means am I complaining we have it bad. We still have it good, but it gets tiring to hear the same crap from these guys over and over. Best thing that can happen is term limits on Congress.

:popcorn::pardon:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Am I the only person that laughed at the mental image of Joe Biden shitting on someones yard, calling a meeting in the park across the street to hold a speech screaming out that he watched Bigfoot shit in someones yard, then hop on a unicorn, riding off on a magical gumdrop trail?

Guess so.. Damn people are dead inside that early in the morning.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Am I the only person that laughed at the mental image of Joe Biden shitting on someones yard, calling a meeting in the park across the street to hold a speech screaming out that he watched Bigfoot shit in someones yard, then hop on a unicorn, riding off on a magical gumdrop trail?

Not dead, just hard to see what you're mentally thinking through typing. :pardon:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Not dead, just hard to see what you're mentally thinking through typing. :pardon:

Yea, I just got off work.. After working night shift I don't really catch humer.. Nor read people's mind... A few hours ago maybe

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Yea, I just got off work.. After working night shift I don't really catch humer.. Nor read people's mind... A few hours ago maybe

Understandable, I do have a hard mind to read. :peepwall:

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

No, it wasn't funny....in fact I find it appalling that you are so openly bigoted against Bigfoot and unicorns! What did they ever do to get dragged into this?

:lol::lol: :lol:

BTW, you don't happen to watch Red Eye do you? That sounds like something Greg Guttfeld would say.

whats a dictorship?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz