lowest in the universe? possible or not you tell me..

gravitational resonance...

Sani you are one clever motha, you know that?

imagine with me if you will, as a black hole absorbs matter it slowly expands before it is able to compact the matter into the singular point which we assume is how black holes do what they do.

this tiny amount of expansion would be very slow and virtually unnoticeable to everything but as it expands (even though it is gaining mass) the specific gravity will shrink (due to less density) which causes everything around the hole to be pulled slightly less

essentially it causes a wave uses the entire universe as a medium

i can explain further how this is possible if youd like

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Sound is vibrations. Period.

it's possible that dark matter has the ability to transfer super low frequencies.. that or light waves.

Maybe radio transmissions.

first things first. sound is vibrations. period.

in order for sound to travel it needs a medium to move through.

space is essentially mediumless

therefore sound cannot exist in space

BUUUUUUT..... as Sani stated the dark matter may be able to transfer low frequencies but not higher ones. i cannot tell you why because i dont know. all you need to know is quantum mechanics is some crazy shit

Long story short, dark matter is very sparsely existent. imagine a set of pool balls. If they are far apart, one moving back and forth quickly in a small vibration will never hit the other. But if you smack it and it moves far enough, it's energy gets transferred to another ball.

And let's not get into quantum mechanics. The sheer act of trying to observe in quantum mechanics is to change it.

gravitational resonance...

Sani you are one clever motha, you know that?

imagine with me if you will, as a black hole absorbs matter it slowly expands before it is able to compact the matter into the singular point which we assume is how black holes do what they do.

this tiny amount of expansion would be very slow and virtually unnoticeable to everything but as it expands (even though it is gaining mass) the specific gravity will shrink (due to less density) which causes everything around the hole to be pulled slightly less

essentially it causes a wave uses the entire universe as a medium

i can explain further how this is possible if youd like

i can see what you mean. so the fluctuation of the gravity of the dead star is what would cause the oscillation of the wave. the only way i can see this making a perceivable and measurable sound wave is if the rate at which the black hole captures matter is so great that its size increases exponentially in a fraction of a second( pushing out like a subwoofer, except in all directions), and then the gravity of the original mass compacts it all down into the signularity in another fraction of a second. the only way that makes sense to me though is if it pushes the wave out exponentially faster than the speed of light, with the gravity of the mass staying above the speed of light, so we would still not be able to visually notice anything happening, due to the event horizon, but since the sound wave was going faster it could escape, and eventually reach earth

Edited by Craig28

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

in any case.

my skar vvx 12"s can play the tone.

lol joking.. but this is some mind blowing shit in this thread

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

false alarm that was just me i was just crusin around some black holes the other day listening to some decaf. must have had it up to loud my bad guys 8)

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit