December 2011 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by - Audio Savings

December 2011 SOTM Vote  

316 members have voted

1. 1. December 2011 SOTM Vote

I kinda feel like purplehaze deserved this one. just my opinion, don't kill me lol!

but it seems like there's the competitors and show cars, then there's average joes.

maybe there should be two separate classes for SOTM.

just an idear.

:popcorn:

I appreciate the kind words, I really do.

But I wouldn't change anything about it. They do the best job possible, IMO.

I just feel good to be able to compete against such builds.

But Owners1 won this fair and square, the people have spoken.

Congrats again to Owners1 and his BADASS Hummer :clapping:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

maybe it will happen some day. i assume steve has heard this before?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I kinda feel like purplehaze deserved this one. just my opinion, don't kill me lol!

but it seems like there's the competitors and show cars, then there's average joes.

just an idear.

i dont want to sound bitter or like a loser but i agree with this, still with that said congrats to Owners1 on his victory and congrats to every one else that was nominated in this months SOTM.

hopefully the tradition will continue in 2012 and hopefully we will see some new categories and things will get mixed up in interesting ways

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

ONly drawback is this; there was a month for the little guys, 1000 watts and under, right? Not many nom's and only a few builds were clean. Just because you're not on a competitors level doesn't mean you shouldn't have pride in cleaning up what you do have.

All that said, early congrats to Owners. The Hummer is beast.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

to me it kinda seems like months like this where its a full system it should be open to people that don't have a full system or things like that. but on the other hand the guys with the big all out systems might use the system in a wife's car or daily driver, or they might give it away, so its a hard call and you cant please every body with what you decide on

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Just voted :popcorn:

Congrats to Owners1 on the unofficial victory!!! :drinks:

Thanks man. Never thought I'd actually win SOTM. I waited a few years before entering and now it has paid off! :clapping:

just an idear.

well everyone has their opinion and that's why you have the opportunity to vote on the car of your choice for the SOTM. However, I do agree in some level on what you are saying but the prize pool would be pretty diluted if that were the case. Not to mention, it isn't always a competitor car or show car that wins either.

just an idear.

I appreciate the kind words, I really do.

But I wouldn't change anything about it. They do the best job possible, IMO.

I just feel good to be able to compete against such builds.

But Owners1 won this fair and square, the people have spoken.

Congrats again to Owners1 and his BADASS Hummer :clapping:

Honestly, you did great this month in terms of the amount of votes received. If you enter again next month, its almost a certain victory for you in my opinion.

Thanks for the positive attitude though and hopefully next months prize is equally as good!

maybe it will happen some day. i assume steve has heard this before?

ONly drawback is this; there was a month for the little guys, 1000 watts and under, right? Not many nom's and only a few builds were clean. Just because you're not on a competitors level doesn't mean you shouldn't have pride in cleaning up what you do have.

All that said, early congrats to Owners. The Hummer is beast.

Thanks bro, its also a beast to upkeep. lol! I do agree with what you're saying though about cleaning everything up. Personally, I feel like mine needs to be cleaned up way more.

Congrats to Owners1 and his BEAST Hummer! :clapping: December 2011 SOTM Winner! :yahoo:

I think it doesn't end until 12/31 midnight, right? Either way, great sport man I'll be voting for you next month unless you pull a surprise victory!

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

What is a "competitorcar" or "showcar"?

Just put some effort in it, and you will be able to build your very own badass install!

For example, my Trabi was completely build from scratch within 3 months! Done by 3 average guys with normal jobs (not related to car audio) in the evening hours.

So, stop moaning and put your energy in your build!

Maybe you will win next SOTM!

May the best setup win!

Go go go SMD (and their many members)

Up to a loud and low 2012!

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

Thanks for the 4th vote guys! I'm really pumped! Thanks all u guys who voted for me I really appreciate all the votes u guys! Thanks Soo much! Let's do this again next time! And congrats to Owners! Great ride man that Hummer of urs truly is a beast!

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

last day of voting...get it in there!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived