Today a guy stopped by to hear my setup and as soon as I turned it on like 5 kids from down the road showed up to hear it... Thats fine a dandy..

Well my buddy told me I was crazy and he could never put up with that everyday.. Only doing like a 145 on my earometer btw so it's like 2-3 db less than my previous lvl 4 18s..

Anyways one of the kids that walked up started talking shit about how I was stupid and I better keep an eye on my shit or else it will be gone, and that it sounded horrible, my old truck was wayy louder.. Just went on and on.. I told him he Better get off my property before he really pissed me... Not in those words but he got the hint..

Dude doesn't have a car let alone a system and he gonna talk shit? Really, what are people coming to these days!! Just pisses me off to no end and I'm usually the person that keeps a level head...

Even tho it doesnt matter I needed to vent lol

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Sounds like someone's jelly.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I don't demo in my neighborhood for this reason. Now people know what you have and you can become a target for theft. It sucks but that's the world we live in. But ya people are stupid, it sounds like he's just jealous.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k