Alpine and Kicker Product SUCK!!!

Amazing how you are the only one finding these major issues....

NOT TRUE, others are experiencing similar issues, it could be user error though or possibly the LOC, but for example CJ18 is had a problem with his DD-1 similar to this. He talk to D^amoire and it was taken care off

I meant problems with alpine and kicker. I know the dd-1 is still relatively new and could still have bugs and other issues.

lol....could have told you it was the loc as soon as you said it :popcorn:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Amazing how you are the only one finding these major issues....

NOT TRUE, others are experiencing similar issues, it could be user error though or possibly the LOC, but for example CJ18 is had a problem with his DD-1 similar to this. He talk to D^amoire and it was taken care off

I meant problems with alpine and kicker. I know the dd-1 is still relatively new and could still have bugs and other issues.

It's cool man, I was just throwing it out there, but in reference to this situation I assume it's something other than DD-1, LOC? Probably

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I agree alpine. He just apparently doesn't know what he's talking about. BTW, a little off topic but alpine, PM me please. I'm the guy that was at nymans show with the hatchback with the mayhem 12's and I had some questions about what you suggested to me.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I use an Alpine 9886 HU, 4 panamenian spl records, 3 consecutive 140-149.9 bass race titles and been using the same HU for the last 2 or 3 years now without ANY problems, i guess my Alpine doesn´t "SUCK" at all, oh wait, i know what i´m doing :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

It detects distortion before you even have the amp? Like right at the LOC? So without any amp connected you get distortion at 26 of 32, right?

What the fuck amp on earth will take a clipped signal and fix it? I should contact a mod and have them change this thread to "i can't use a dd-1"

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

thank you for the laugh. I know I get pissed off when I dont know what the hell im doing and waste money on things needlessly.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.