Distortion with aftermarket h/u

Oh well. That's why you post on here is to get help. Just thought positive and negative connections were positive and negative. Didn't think I was hurting anything by connecting them to the radio harness

Glad you got it figured out :drinks: We are always learning!

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

forget it take it somewhere to get it done. They gave you the wrong harness. and you butchered the harness trying ot make it work instead of getting the right one. I dont know of any harness for a head unit without a factory amp that plugs into your rca jacks. it just doesnt work that way. and Ive probably done about a dozen sunfires or cavaliers. Fuck I used to own one.

What's the fun in that? Gotta learn somehow right? Posted on here to get help not for people to tell me I'm a dumbass cause I'm new to this

ask first. makes mistakes not cost as much :drinks:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

good job now you know!!! your lucky they took the hacked up part back

Haha we replaced the RCA's with some cheap ones from Radio shack and just soldered them on. Put it back in the original packaging, put the staples back through the same holes that were holding it closed and they didnt even try opening it.

Archived