Robbed on christmas day

I'll be praying for you and your family, here's a link for the stupid peeps:

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-st-jude-patients-family-robbed-outside-graceland-on-christmas-day-20111226,0,7062173.story

Again, I'm sorry this happened to you, especially when your son is so sick.

I hope he gets better soon

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

that freaking nuts man im truly sorry for what ur going through, i wouldnt know how to handle all that at once. hang in there my friend.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

WOW!!!im truly sorry for you and your family.i agree somethings up with graceland security if they would BS the police and give false info.its sad when you cant trust the people paid to protect you and your belongings.most people just dont care about anything but themselves these days.all i can think of to say is keep your head up.i wish this would make the national news so graceland is forced to look into who they hire as security or worry about a decline in tourists.i hope they catch the S.O.B and throw him in a cell with big bubba to get sodomised.karma is a bitch and regardless im sure it will come back to bite him in his ass(hopefully literally).please keep us posted if they catch him

Thanks for all the support guys. We got good news from the eye doctor and he said his sight will be back soon! Thank you god! Saint judes has been so good to my family. I just can't thank them enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived