Just sit on the front port waiting for them lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but if you have homeowners or renters insurance, it should cover the theft in your truck!

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but if you have homeowners or renters insurance, it should cover the theft in your truck!

^^^This! I got renters insurance just for the vehicle coverage. If you don't have it get it, and be sure to keep every receipt to anything you install in your vehicle and take pictures of all your equipment installed. Not only does it speed up the whole insurance process, but when you go above and beyond with pics and receipts they'll usually give you all your money and then a little extra. Total life saver when your forced to park your baby along the curb.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

If there's any bushes or anything near your car check those out. I had a buddy who had his faceplate stolen and they just threw it into the bushes. They tried getting his deck out but obviously didn't know what they were doing. Deck was an iso mount not cage mount. It's a long shot that you will find it but you never know.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

2 way alarm disable the siren and wait....i have mine disabled cause i dont want any1 to hear the noise and see me stomping some1s face in the ground...thats just me tho =@

I have so many sirens in the truck that you cant sit in it. if you can yank anything out before your ears bleed more power to you. I had to program a remote the other day and fucked up and set the alarm off with me in it. sealed up. It was so loud it made my eyes water.

what headunit matt?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

2 way alarm disable the siren and wait....i have mine disabled cause i dont want any1 to hear the noise and see me stomping some1s face in the ground...thats just me tho =@

I have so many sirens in the truck that you cant sit in it. if you can yank anything out before your ears bleed more power to you. I had to program a remote the other day and fucked up and set the alarm off with me in it. sealed up. It was so loud it made my eyes water.

what headunit matt?

pioneer p6200bt

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg