Sonic Electronix

ill have them on once my cars done getting set for inspection have to figure my cel which i think i have it narrowed to my rear o2 senoser need to get my air big light reset, and thats it got a buddy whos passing me for safty part and emisions should pass too so i hope, but my adapters are gonna run me like 350$ then tires are 400-450$ then i need to find a shop to stretch them for me so thats another idk what lol

Wow thats a lot of work. I appreciate all looks for cars. What degree camber are you doing in the rear/ are you using camber plates? I had my car aligned at les shwab and they said my camber in the rear was too much (5 degrees) and that they didn't make a camber plate for my car. I said whatever its not enough to hurt the tires really. Your car looks clean though. It looks better without the steelies. You could get widened steelies ;) i might go that route someday in the future

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

i plan on runnning -4.3 camber in the rear and staying where im at up front since im not that low to need to camber the front

but looks like i will be doing a complete front and rear euro swap after the summer before H2oi re spraying the car shaving the euro bumper doors antenna and side skirts

some one ask for custom center caps =]

IMG_0054.jpg

your picture sucks. is that engraved or what?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

"know what corvette wheels look good on? corvettes"

seriously though. static ground level drops and crappy/cheap stock rims from other vehicles is pretty lame.

Just my opinion though. if it makes you happy, go with it.

I said that exact thing in another thread. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't mind the stockies and the slam. I do think it looks good if done well. However I associate terrible camber with lazy ass people, and if its your daily commuter please just put some bags on. Performance will not change, you can air it up to make hills in such, and bag kits with small compressors aren't all that expensive anymore. With the bags deflated you can have your horrible camber, but inflated at drive height you wouldn't have bad camber and you might make a tire last more than 6mo. And I'm sure there is an easy bolt on kit floating around for that car, that can get you the two inches you need to pull into a gas station once in a while.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Dear everyone!

Having a static lowered car does not mean you will shred through tires in a month, be forced to angle every bump in the road, and you sure as hell won't rip shit off as much as you think(it does happen, unless your smart). All those horror stories are coming from your honda friends who half ass everything and know nothing about anything. Having loads of camber does NOT accelerate wear, it does make it wear funny, but not any sooner. Your confusing camber with toe, toe is what eats tires.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Dear everyone!

Having a static lowered car does not mean you will shred through tires in a month, be forced to angle every bump in the road, and you sure as hell won't rip shit off as much as you think(it does happen, unless your smart). All those horror stories are coming from your honda friends who half ass everything and know nothing about anything. Having loads of camber does NOT accelerate wear, it does make it wear funny, but not any sooner. Your confusing camber with toe, toe is what eats tires.

Dear Chris,

It still looks ridiculous.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived