Sonic Electronix

It's essentially a cheaper line of Stinger. Not quite the same quality on RCA's, and the wire will run smaller than stated. Not a terrible budget setup though. Used alot of them for small setups locally.

Soo if I had a choice between SoundQuest 1/0 or Cadence 1/0, both being OFC, which should I go for?

It's not as bad as people are making it out to be better than Cadence IMO. I can't say it isn't true OFC because I have never run their power wire but I know it won't be true 0 gauge but looking at Darvex.com SoundQuest is $3.99 a foot and Stinger is $4.59 a foot spend the extra $.60 and get yourself some really good wire at a good rate. Stinger is no joke, I only use SoundQuest on smaller builds anything under 1000w IMO. I am running SoundQuest RCA's now and I don't have any issues it won't hold up like my Stinger RCA's but it gets the job done with no noise.

Yea well I am definitely not in a place to be buying $5/foot wire right now since I need a new alt now. I'm going to get the Stinger stuff for my Big 3 but probably something more affordable when I'm buying 30'+.

:lol: I can respect that but if you are looking for affordable 0 gauge I would look in the for sale section on here you can usually find some pretty good deals but don't skimp on that wire the difference can keep your car from going =@ make sure you know what you're getting into when you mess with the cheaper stuff. BTW I took a look at DBelectric the site is DBelectrical.com and the alts are priced nicely you should take a look.

Okay thank you!

E34 540iT/6

SoundQuest is made by Stinger/PhoenixGold..its significantly cheaper on Amazon...never used it...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Look up user name "coppercableman" on eBay. He sells trystar 1/0 welding cable. 50' if any color with custom writing on the wire. $150 shipped.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Look up user name "coppercableman" on eBay. He sells trystar 1/0 welding cable. 50' if any color with custom writing on the wire. $150 shipped.

I wish my 17 year old budget could handle 0 gauge reels. One day. One day.

E34 540iT/6

Depending on your goal with your system, you could go with KnuKonceptz 1/0 CCA wire. It's cheaper and unless your competing you'll never see the difference. Their 1/0 is pretty much the same size as other companies 0/1 wire. CCA wire has about 33% more resistance over pure copper wire, if your doing a car off style competition system then you need to go with the OFC wire, it could get you an extra tenth of a db. if this is just a daily pounding system then go with the cheaper CCA wire. Knu usually sells 20ft runs for $35 on their Ebay store. I have a few runs of their wire in both my vehicles. Used to have Stinger 0/1 wire and swapped to the Knu 1/0 and didn't see any difference in my score, but the Knu wire was a lot cheaper.

2001 Blazer ~ (2) 10" DC lvl 4's, Orion 2500d 148.9db

2005 Astro ~ (2) 18" DC XL's, Atomic 5000.1 153.9 db

New England SPL

NESPL - YouTube

Depending on your goal with your system, you could go with KnuKonceptz 1/0 CCA wire. It's cheaper and unless your competing you'll never see the difference. Their 1/0 is pretty much the same size as other companies 0/1 wire. CCA wire has about 33% more resistance over pure copper wire, if your doing a car off style competition system then you need to go with the OFC wire, it could get you an extra tenth of a db. if this is just a daily pounding system then go with the cheaper CCA wire. Knu usually sells 20ft runs for $35 on their Ebay store. I have a few runs of their wire in both my vehicles. Used to have Stinger 0/1 wire and swapped to the Knu 1/0 and didn't see any difference in my score, but the Knu wire was a lot cheaper.

I like how you said all that. Haha thank you. When I get around to upgrading all this stuff I'm likely going with Knu or Cadence. Haven't yet decided.

E34 540iT/6

I use Soundquest in my explorer, 4 runs of them, can´t tell you if it´s OFC or not lol, i don´t remember right now actually, but my electrical holds up pretty nice, like my voy SPL Blazer said, if you ain´t looking for comps or anything, you shoudln´t see that much of a difference.

I can tell you this, there was a cheaper soundquest wire, i went with the most expensive between both of them, still don´t know if it´s OFC or not lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/