Sonic Electronix

It's essentially a cheaper line of Stinger. Not quite the same quality on RCA's, and the wire will run smaller than stated. Not a terrible budget setup though. Used alot of them for small setups locally.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

It's essentially a cheaper line of Stinger. Not quite the same quality on RCA's, and the wire will run smaller than stated. Not a terrible budget setup though. Used alot of them for small setups locally.

Soo if I had a choice between SoundQuest 1/0 or Cadence 1/0, both being OFC, which should I go for?

E34 540iT/6

Very doubtful they are both OFC. I KNOW the cadence wire isn't OFC. And as cheap as the soundquest being, I doubt it is either. Unless you're paying 2.50 per foot, it's very unlikely that the wire is OFC.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I know SoundQuest offers an OFC 4awg for cheap, but it's also not close to normal 4 awg size. Probably closer to 6. Not sure if they offer an OFC 1/0 though, if they do I'd say it's way shy of a true 1/0.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Soo if I had a choice between SoundQuest 1/0 or Cadence 1/0, both being OFC, which should I go for?

It's not as bad as people are making it out to be better than Cadence IMO. I can't say it isn't true OFC because I have never run their power wire but I know it won't be true 0 gauge but looking at Darvex.com SoundQuest is $3.99 a foot and Stinger is $4.59 a foot spend the extra $.60 and get yourself some really good wire at a good rate. Stinger is no joke, I only use SoundQuest on smaller builds anything under 1000w IMO. I am running SoundQuest RCA's now and I don't have any issues it won't hold up like my Stinger RCA's but it gets the job done with no noise.

Edited by IBleedMusick

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

It's not as bad as people are making it out to be better than Cadence IMO. I can't say it isn't true OFC because I have never run their power wire but I know it won't be true 0 gauge but looking at Darvex.com SoundQuest is $3.99 a foot and Stinger is $4.59 a foot spend the extra $.60 and get yourself some really good wire at a good rate. Stinger is no joke, I only use SoundQuest on smaller builds anything under 1000w IMO. I am running SoundQuest RCA's now and I don't have any issues it won't hold up like my Stinger RCA's but it gets the job done with no noise.

Yea well I am definitely not in a place to be buying $5/foot wire right now since I need a new alt now. I'm going to get the Stinger stuff for my Big 3 but probably something more affordable when I'm buying 30'+.

E34 540iT/6

Yea well I am definitely not in a place to be buying $5/foot wire right now since I need a new alt now. I'm going to get the Stinger stuff for my Big 3 but probably something more affordable when I'm buying 30'+.

:lol: I can respect that but if you are looking for affordable 0 gauge I would look in the for sale section on here you can usually find some pretty good deals but don't skimp on that wire the difference can keep your car from going =@ make sure you know what you're getting into when you mess with the cheaper stuff. BTW I took a look at DBelectric the site is DBelectrical.com and the alts are priced nicely you should take a look.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif