Sonic Electronix

quin has two 15 hcca's that make his deck skip and mirror dance somethin special ill find the link real quick

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Roscoe what do u think about the Orion HCCA 15.2 being pushed by a kicker zx2500.1? instead of a that pioneer?

I have always like the HCCA's and think in the proper enclosure and power it should shake the shit out of ya. Is the 15.2 a dual 2 ohm sub if so it wont get max power out of that kicker amp. They are only rated to 2 ohms stable

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

look here for the hcca videos http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...t=0&start=0

theres like 6 of em

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I have always like the HCCA's and think in the proper enclosure and power it should shake the shit out of ya. Is the 15.2 a dual 2 ohm sub if so it wont get max power out of that kicker amp. They are only rated to 2 ohms stable

what do u mean by that? is a Orion 15.4 "dual 4ohm" better using that power out of the amp or what? i dont understand... if you could explain, i would be very appreciative.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

what do u mean by that? is a Orion 15.4 "dual 4ohm" better using that power out of the amp or what? i dont understand... if you could explain, i would be very appreciative.

What he is saying is that the kicker amps are stable only down to two ohms, and if you want to get the most power out of it, you need to run it at 2 ohms. This means that if you're running one Orion sub only, you'll need the dual 4 ohm version.

Edited by pstone11

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

digital designs are very loud

It really isn't all that great. I'd trade all my DD stuff in a heartbeat for some of the other brands you guys have available. But over here we don't have much choice.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

What he is saying is that the kicker amps are stable only down to two ohms, and if you want to get the most power out of it, you need to run it at 2 ohms. This means that if you're running one Orion sub only, you'll need the dual 4 ohm version.

exactly what he said! thanks P!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg