Selenium 6W4P

IBleedMusick

LOL @ all the comments.

These speakers with the right processing can sound fantastic. I've used these same speakers in numerous installs over the past 10 years with very happy customers. I think you would be hard pressed to find many drivers that can perform like these at that price range. 25-35 bucks a driver is dirt cheap. If you have heard them and they sounded like ass, then I would question the install ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I was looking at throwing 2 of these in each front door

They are nice. Expensive, but you get what you pay for

:rofl:

edit: i have used them, they get really loud and dont distort unless over excursion, thats where the filters come in.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Yeah expensive through me way off because the price I saw was reasonable and I like the quality of the seleniums which is why I asked the question I wanna be loud and clear but if you say I can do that at 8the ohms then so be it I know you run them so I trust your judgement of them... that's to king

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

listen to barney,i have a feeling he might know a few things about pro audio mid/highs :peepwall:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

how much power will you have at 8ohm? that's the only thing you need to be concerned with...

I wish I knew my current FLI amps do 100w x 4 @ 4 so I am guessing maybe 50w x 4 @ 8 :peepwall:. The amps I wanted to run in the new build were the AudioPipe AQX series amps the price is good and I have installed a few lately and they do pretty good the one I'm looking at is the 360.4 which does 125w x 4 @ 4 so I am not sure what it will do at 8. I figure if King is getting 50w and they are loud I shouldn't have anything to worry about with 4 of these keeping up with a 2000w rms sub stage I will update once I get get them installed and wired up.

listen to barney,i have a feeling he might know a few things about pro audio mid/highs

Who is Barney?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

how much power will you have at 8ohm? that's the only thing you need to be concerned with...

I wish I knew my current FLI amps do 100w x 4 @ 4 so I am guessing maybe 50w x 4 @ 8 :peepwall:. The amps I wanted to run in the new build were the AudioPipe AQX series amps the price is good and I have installed a few lately and they do pretty good the one I'm looking at is the 360.4 which does 125w x 4 @ 4 so I am not sure what it will do at 8. I figure if King is getting 50w and they are loud I shouldn't have anything to worry about with 4 of these keeping up with a 2000w rms sub stage I will update once I get get them installed and wired up.

listen to barney,i have a feeling he might know a few things about pro audio mid/highs

Who is Barney?

I would definitely run them at 4ohm, to get more power as 50watts is not much. Yes they'll get loud as the dB sensitivity is very high, but you can give them more. I run around 150watts to my 6.5's and 8's.

Barney is my van, has a bunch of Selenium mids in it. Search Team DOA Barney on youtube, but the mics on cameras just don't do it justice. It can be painfully loud, especially on metal...

I have heard your van before shit is cool as hell when he said barney I thought it was a persons name lol kudos on one interesting ride.

*EDIT* I am going to try it both ways and see which one I like better.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived