Sonic Electronix

Dumbass Stereo Shops In Lake Havasu

YOU AGAIN? Get lost!

What are you going to do when the kid goes and kills him self ? how are you going to live with your self then ? you know hes like 15 or some thing and hey maybe it didnt get 170 ( cough cough) you could at lease be nice to the kid ha ha ha Just kidding kid now dont go killing your self over this (unless your wearing an SMD shirt and ......you youtube it )
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

this

Posted Image

+PLUS+

this

Posted Image

wont even get you a 179 (i totally forgot what they burped at and it was 06 finals, but im pretty sure they werent in the 170's)

here is a truck that can do 178s...

lots of amps/subs/batts/concrete/bulletproof glass/doors that have to be bolted shut...yada yada yada...

Posted Image

Posted Image

not even this does a 178 on music or burps...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

here are some bassracers in the upper 150s

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the point of all that is...that it takes a ton of time/effort/and money to reach those kind of numbers and not just a truck with a crazy paint job and a wall. even the 155 you claim is a tad far fetched imo if that is dialy driving on music...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Thats one of the loudest..... paintjobs I have seen ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol i love it, some go all show and aint loud enough to bragg, then you have the poor folk like myself that have nothing for "show" but i can do 150+ all day in something that belongs in the scrap yard waiting its turn for a ride on the crusher :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

My brothers truck is one of the loudest music/bass trucks you'll ever hear, and no its not a trailer queen, its a 95 suburban with 4 15" RF Power Hx2's.

Each powered by a Alpine M1507, 4 Kinetik HC2400's and some other electrical upgrades...

but needless to say he hit 178.XX on music.

omfg i had to laugh, 178 on music? :rolleyes:BS

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

this thread.......

future reference for all kids out there that wanna talk big and have people believe them

find a picture of a truck with at least 6-8 (fi re dd etc.) woofers in a wall with a large port, say it has like 8-10 3000-4000 watt amps (stetsom, rf, u.s. amps, etc.) pushin em and say in a bassrace it did a 152.4 (or a small respectable number) but u better be sure u can back it up with a good photoshop TL paper

so if u wanna BS people on this site u better work real hard to do it

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

this thread.......

future reference for all kids out there that wanna talk big and have people believe them

find a picture of a truck with at least 6-8 (fi re dd etc.) woofers in a wall with a large port, say it has like 8-10 3000-4000 watt amps (stetsom, rf, u.s. amps, etc.) pushin em and say in a bassrace it did a 152.4 (or a small respectable number) but u better be sure u can back it up with a good photoshop TL paper

so if u wanna BS people on this site u better work real hard to do it

what are you trying to say.....Because I WAS at a triple,on saturn this summer....

I know I have pix.... :huh: but i cant find them

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

what are you trying to say.....Because I WAS at a triple,on saturn this summer....

I know I have pix.... :huh: but i cant find them

they never can..... lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0