Sonic Electronix

Dumbass Stereo Shops In Lake Havasu

the ear o meter is a bad mofo. of course that is loud enough to rupture ear drums instantly. What do I know though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

hehe.... we gets guys like this on SMD talkin sht from time to time

maybe a 148 is more realistic

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sounds like the member "dewey" that claimed to have a 60" tv and a 7.1 home theater in the 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 watcha got thread in homeaudio/theater section....... <_<:angry:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

My brothers truck is one of the loudest music/bass trucks you'll ever hear, and no its not a trailer queen, its a 95 suburban with 4 15" RF Power Hx2's.

Each powered by a Alpine M1507, 4 Kinetik HC2400's and some other electrical upgrades...

but needless to say he hit 178.XX on music.

And I lost my left nut in an unfortunate Penguin accident at the Kansas City Zoo. I call BS Flag flying about 1000feet high. IIRC Tommy is still the Ki

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

lol i dunno about all the 60" tv but i was on the shitter and lookin at best buys sunday news paper insert and they sellin a fuckin 73" flat screen tv =-o if my income tax return was 5k that bish would be mine lol .....id have to floor mount it tho since i dont think i have a wall big enough or strong enough to mount it

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

My brothers truck is one of the loudest music/bass trucks you'll ever hear, and no its not a trailer queen, its a 95 suburban with 4 15" RF Power Hx2's.

Each powered by a Alpine M1507, 4 Kinetik HC2400's and some other electrical upgrades...

but needless to say he hit 178.XX on music.

is this a joke,or what???????????LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

:angry: Funny you should say that cause i went to this car stereo shop and was like hey do you have a rockford 3000x 1 and the guy was like naw we just have the 4 k and he wanted 2k for it so i was like naw so then he asked me what i was going to be pushing i told him some Fis he was like Hun ? Never heard of them and he was pretty much thinking with the look he had on his face like this guys is going to be running some bull shit !!!!!! Well i didnt get mad i just left so i know what you mean Locally 9 out of 10 people have never heard of Fi but thatll soon change here shortly =)
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived