Second Skin Audio

Fi BTL vs DC Level 5

SnowDrifter

You need more power on your lv5... IMOyour hardly moving it compared to others ive seen

Ok, THAT's what I was asking. Thanks

Looks to see you need more power, ive seen them move little more than that.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Yea unless you plan on throwing a lot more power to your sub, extra spiders are just making it completely non efficient. If its as bad as you make it sound, you could recone with the standard spider pack, or less to be more efficient on less power. Something to consider.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

i couldn't get mine to full excursion on 3k, but my box was 5.7 cubes and to small of a port. :shrug:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

so many noobs on this page i dont even know where to start. like 4 different newbs/thread jackers, really?

anyways you i also add my vote the the MOAR POWWEEERRRR! pile. but also agree it might be a good idea to redesign the box. imo :shrug:

Archived