Best Hangover Cure CHIME IN!

Not sure what was all said in the thread. But for the best results that work.

Take 2-3 aspirin before you goto bed the night of your drinking. You will wake up the next day headache free.

I dont drink too much, here and there I feel pretty old pushing 30, but after a night where you drink 6shots straight of tequila and multiple beers, I can wake up the next day feeling fine, and all I did was take a few aspirin and a glass of milk or water.

yeah man u gotta think ur a big guy. no makin fun there, but us biggins can handle liquor a little better than smaller guys.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

i have to admit there are some interesting ideas here. ill be sure to try them if i ever actually have a hangover. that being said ive been drunk plenty of times. even to the point of puking, even did 3/4+ a fifth of jack one night i shared it a little but it was gone in about and hour an a half. i was drunk as shit but still no hangover. ever. my be the irish/ german blood in me. :peepwall:

dont hate.

I always eat before I go to bed, something completely unhealthy from a burger joint to replenish your salt content. Then i drink some gatorade as I wake up throughout the night (drinking makes me a light sleeper). And if after all this I still manage to get a hangover I spark a left handed cigarette in the am lol.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Asprin or ibuprofen, Crackers (preferably saltines), and pure water. All before you go to bed.

In the morning Have a Prarie Oyster.

1 raw egg

1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

dash of salt

dash of pepper

2 dashes of Tabasco sauce

Crack the egg into a glass, leaving the yolk unbroken. Douse it with Worcestershire sauce, a sprinkling of salt and pepper, and Tabasco sauce.

Tastes like hell, but it works.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Bartender checking in.

not many of these things will work. I'll share what I know to be true through research and alcohol classes I have attended.

Drinking water throughout the night is double sided. Meaning, you're not going to drink as much alcohol if you're drinking water because you are less thirsty, therefor not wanting to drink at all. booooo

Eating something fatty before drinking will slow the absorption rate of alcohol. This only affects the rate at which you get drunk though, nothing to do with hangovers.

caffeine is so stupid to mix with alcohol, ESPECIALLY energy drinks. I dont even know why it's legal still to be honest. People assume the main reason is because you're mixing a stimulant with a depressant, but there's a lot more to it. The caffeine and sugar take effect first. meaning you feel fine and dandy after 3 jagerbombs, actually you can concentrate better than before taking the shots. That is because the caffeine goes into affect way before alcohol. Once you crash from the energy, you're at the peak of the effects of alcohol and it hits you even harder.

Drinking water throughout the night is a struggle and you will be spending more time in the bathroom than you will with your friends. The effects of alcohol make the kidneys flush everything, alcohol and water included. It's not until after detox that you can finally become fully hydrated. Eating something may make you puke the next day because alcohol messes up the lining in your stomach and you have a bunch of shit sitting in your weaker stomach now.

Taking painkillers helps with the headache, but your liver already hates you. Well, a lot more than your liver hates you. Alcohol affects every organ in your body except the organ in your ear.

Stay with clear alcohols to have less of a chance of a hangover.

I know I'm way late on this subject but I just wanted to chime in. Hope everybody had fun!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Bartender checking in.

not many of these things will work. I'll share what I know to be true through research and alcohol classes I have attended.

Drinking water throughout the night is double sided. Meaning, you're not going to drink as much alcohol if you're drinking water because you are less thirsty, therefor not wanting to drink at all. booooo

Eating something fatty before drinking will slow the absorption rate of alcohol. This only affects the rate at which you get drunk though, nothing to do with hangovers.

caffeine is so stupid to mix with alcohol, ESPECIALLY energy drinks. I dont even know why it's legal still to be honest. People assume the main reason is because you're mixing a stimulant with a depressant, but there's a lot more to it. The caffeine and sugar take effect first. meaning you feel fine and dandy after 3 jagerbombs, actually you can concentrate better than before taking the shots. That is because the caffeine goes into affect way before alcohol. Once you crash from the energy, you're at the peak of the effects of alcohol and it hits you even harder.

Drinking water throughout the night is a struggle and you will be spending more time in the bathroom than you will with your friends. The effects of alcohol make the kidneys flush everything, alcohol and water included. It's not until after detox that you can finally become fully hydrated. Eating something may make you puke the next day because alcohol messes up the lining in your stomach and you have a bunch of shit sitting in your weaker stomach now.

Taking painkillers helps with the headache, but your liver already hates you. Well, a lot more than your liver hates you. Alcohol affects every organ in your body except the organ in your ear.

Stay with clear alcohols to have less of a chance of a hangover.

I know I'm way late on this subject but I just wanted to chime in. Hope everybody had fun!

the only real answers I have read in the whole thread