Sonic Electronix

Definition of a "Heavy Hitter"

I forgot about Mike T... But I agree with Blake and I don't feel who built it should determine if it is a heavy hitter or not... The fact that someone like Blake, trulywickedcustoms, can literally close your nostrils when the lows hits or as I forgot about Hank, can blow garbage around on a storm drain, stuff like that I consider a heavy hitter. Just where do we draw the line to be OFFICIALLY deemed a heavy hitter by the majority???? LOL!

A heavy hitter is also someone that if they were at a show and they fired up their system that immediately a crowd would form and all you see is assholes and elbows and video camera's...

I dont think that a "heavy hitter" should be judged by the meter. To me a heavy hitter is a system that can be demoed all day long and just hurts those who get in the passenger seat. If a system makes you feel like you have a small raccoon running around in your throat then I would call that a heavy hitter.

If your system can choke up and experienced basshead, then you are a heavy hitter. Its one thing to choke up a noob that has never heard anything other than his best buy 10s, but its another thing to choke up someone that drives a 150+ daily vehicle.

True!

id have to consider 150 plus on music at LOW frequencies a heavy hitter too. like a 153 at 27hz or so

I would have to disagree with that..

I like Richard's original rule of 155+ on music

a 150 is damn impressive but there is a huge difference, at least to me, going from a 150 to 155+ regardless of the frequency

Agree to an extent. I consider anything above a 156 on music daily.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I dont think that a "heavy hitter" should be judged by the meter. To me a heavy hitter is a system that can be demoed all day long and just hurts those who get in the passenger seat. If a system makes you feel like you have a small raccoon running around in your throat then I would call that a heavy hitter.

If your system can choke up and experienced basshead, then you are a heavy hitter. Its one thing to choke up a noob that has never heard anything other than his best buy 10s, but its another thing to choke up someone that drives a 150+ daily vehicle.

I would almost assume that the later is proof for why a heavy hitter should be judged by the meter. Someone who sits in a 150+ daily vehicle is obviously going to have a tolerance not afforded others...unless I misunderstood your post

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Drugban of team sundown russia for sure :drinks:

160`s on music....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

i agree with cj18 about impressing a true bass head and techforce about forming a crowd around your vehicle when go full tilt 2 great points to making a heavy hitter and you can't forget about the eyeball falling out.

Rusty's Dc Audio Demo van doing 160's on music at 40 sumting hz this thing for lack of a better word HURTS!!! ive been in many 160 cars and nothing hurt like this one did

She was orgasming. lol i don't think i've heard a 145+ vehicle yet. But i want too!! Virgin ears here. ;)

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

Archived