practice is 90% of it. knowing where to pull, where to lock it down, where to heat, and how much.

This one really isn't that bad. vinyl will make these curves no problem, and there won't be any seams since the side panels are there to break it up.

Tuani Fabrication

Wasilla, AK

• 1 year later...

The grilles are made of 1/2" polycarbonate, stamped steel expanded mesh, and an ABS trim ring.

The grille rings have no fasteners and no glue, they mechanically lock onto the door panel.

IMG_3005_zpse72dac47.jpg

IMG_3007_zpsec4e6fcb.jpg

IMG_3006_zpse2989d07.jpg

IMG_3009_zps310e80ad.jpg

IMG_3008_zpsd2114a7f.jpg

IMG_3010_zps65e07d1b.jpg

IMG_3011_zps99a4b63b.jpg

Tuani Fabrication

Wasilla, AK

thanks. I'm back in town to finish my truck and a couple other projects before I ship out on the ferry with all my tools, personal stuff, etc. Gotta get this thing done!

Tuani Fabrication

Wasilla, AK

The grilles are made of 1/2" polycarbonate, stamped steel expanded mesh, and an ABS trim ring.

The grille rings have no fasteners and no glue, they mechanically lock onto the door panel.

^^Thought that was worth repeating just in case people missed it...fuckin skills man

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

thanks. I'm back in town to finish my truck and a couple other projects before I ship out on the ferry with all my tools, personal stuff, etc. Gotta get this thing done!

Where ya going?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived