Sonic Electronix

Whats The Loudest System You've Ever Heard?

Sitting inside of or hearing it drive by?

I was walking to work one day and I thought that a semi-truck was coming up from behind me (Ground vibrating, really low tone) to see a Tahoe pass by me blasting some music.

But, unfortunately, I have not sat in any "loud" cars. Loudest I've sit in is probably my brothers friends mustang with 3 10's, but it wasn't that loud.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted Image

this.

shit made me feel like i couldnt breath, idk how yall with 160db+ systems are still alive lol

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

loudest was A-teams blazer (buddy of mine from calgary) 6 lvl 5 12s and 3 stetsom 7ks on a 18 volt system 157 to music and burped a 160+ second loudest is mine... 152.3 at 29hz and now bassraces in the 150s

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Jethros is right there with Johns van.... Maybe a little louder.

Tommys is a good deal louder than Jethros and Pipos.. Jethro and Pipo are both insanely loud, but Tommy can average over 160 for 30 seconds legal on TL.... I saw him do a 159.5 at a show in Tampa once. You know it has alot more in it. One time I asked him how high the volume was when he was demoing it. He just smiled.

Hey Tommys smile could of meant all it had haha. Ill agree tho Tommy is LOUD. Prolyl not the loudest but id have to go back and hear all the loud vehicles again then make my decision but until then Tommy has the cake

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

loudest i have heard was either my bros 2 rf power hx2 12 with a matts 1500 watt amp (i think thats the amp) or my friends old ram with 2 l7 15s with a kicker zx1500.1 amp

Archived