My service is great everywhere I go for my little flip phone. I drive from one side of the state to another and have good signal strength. Funny enough, I seem to be the only person out of all of my friends that can say that. I've heard numerous complaints about AT&T and Sprint, and some with Verizon. That does suck that Sprint is crapping out on you.

yeah i've noticed that the cheaper phones normally have less service issues than the expensive smart phones, it's makes no sense lol.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

get a prepaid phone. all the major companys have a prepaid and 99% of the time they are cheaper and dont have contracts. i have virgin mobile ( ran by sprint) i pay $25 even a month for unlimited text web picture messages and everything, with 300 minutes.

but on topic. since my company runs off sprint towers i am always having problems with my internet and all the time i either have full service or 1 to no bars. i hate it but hey i cant complain ints only 25 a month.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

My dad is the same way he goes to Chicago once a week where theirs 4G and I'm struggling to find a bar at home. The only thing is Verizon's is about 8O dollars higher than Sprint for 4 smart phones.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

all you sprint guys need to switch to verizon cause it pwns face :biggun: and is super awesome :slayer: and sprint is :worthless:

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

I'll be sticking with Sprint. And with my little flip phone. Honestly, if it only is a problem for expensive smart phones, I'm not going anywhere. And I think Sprint might have a way to separate Smart phones and non-smart phones, and the smart phone side is being bogged down with a ton of users. That's the only somewhat logical reason.. :peepwall:

I'm switching to Verizon, they have better service then Sprint or ATT. I'm just waiting to see which phone to get.

I have t-mobie, it is great for populated areas. My brother has Verizion, on a road trip to Montana from Florida he had a 3g signal most of the time. I had no signal most of the time. I vote Verizion.

tmobile does suck ass....i have 4g in half my town and barely anything everywhere else. i cant wait for my contract to come to an end

all you sprint guys need to switch to verizon cause it pwns face :biggun: and is super awesome :slayer: and sprint is :worthless:

^^this pretty much sums it up hahaha :drinks:

I have never had any problems and the phones are indestructible, i have a handmedown original droid that i have droped on hard surfaces at least 5 times still works like brand new.

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

Archived