Sonic Electronix

To REAAALLLLLLY answer the OP about how to get great SPL and output as he says, the subs and amp are not the issue. The real answer in output is building a great box. Ditch that sealed box, or boxes, and build a nice ported box tuned properly. Don't pay attention to all of the shenanigans going on regarding the wiring and power of your amp. If your subs are Dual 4 ohm, bridge the amp do it sees a 4 ohm load. If the subs are dual 2 ohm, then run one sub on one channel of the amp, and the other sub on the other channel. You'll be much better off to focus on a good box design that is built TOUGH. I'd build the box with good port area(12-15" per cubic foot) and tuned to mid 30's.

Thank you I forgot about him asking that question I just got done working an 18 hour shift at the hospital. Im Tired and Im going to be bed. Sorry for the thread hijacking.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Well you must be the dumbass fucking retard on this post.Ha because some has written more on this site dont meen he knows more then any one else u must be thes biggest dumb shit on here someone can join tomorrow n still put all the our sit we no to shame so shut the f up

ALLLRIGHT. OP since 209 guy and pacifik guy only hav under 100 posts and krannys got just under 10,000.krannys been in this game for a long timeand he knows his shit. EVEN MORE SO than 209 dumbass and other dude.

SOOOO 209, Pacifik. you guys should probably be a lil nicer to the people around here. you dont want to have a bad name in this community and right now you guys gave me a bad taste in my mouth. so next time, you guys shgould probably just close your mouths read up on some real knowledge like kranny, snowdrifter, and 99 gave OP.

OP id listen to the other 3. kranny knows his shit. hes helped me out since i started on here.trust him. hes a good guy. and i dont know him personally. hes just given me a lot of help. he does come off snooty some times but he means well. so run on sep channels and test.as 99 said try and run them both ways, run them at 2 ohm with 1 sub per channel and both bridged at 4ohm

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Ha get a nu amp for subs or connect only one sub you can mess your speaker on low power like that do not underpower your subz you will lose em

That amp inst a 2400 hundred watt amp. Sorry If that busted your bubble. here are the specs for it to make things easier on you. I hope this helps :drinks:

4ohms it does 200x2 rms

2ohms it does 300x2

and it has only 2 25 amp fuses so no way it does 2400 watts.

Here is the manual

http://www.lanzar.com/manuals/vibe226-236-246-256-266-276-286-416-426-436.pdf

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Ha get a nu amp for subs or connect only one sub you can mess your speaker on low power like that do not underpower your subz you will lose em

That amp inst a 2400 hundred watt amp. Sorry If that busted your bubble. here are the specs for it to make things easier on you. I hope this helps :drinks:

4ohms it does 200x2 rms

2ohms it does 300x2

Here is the manual

Um wat?

Google it

Well you must be the dumbass fucking retard on this post.Ha because some has written more on this site dont meen he knows more then any one else u must be thes biggest dumb shit on here someone can join tomorrow n still put all the our sit we no to shame so shut the f up

ALLLRIGHT. OP since 209 guy and pacifik guy only hav under 100 posts and krannys got just under 10,000.krannys been in this game for a long timeand he knows his shit. EVEN MORE SO than 209 dumbass and other dude.

SOOOO 209, Pacifik. you guys should probably be a lil nicer to the people around here. you dont want to have a bad name in this community and right now you guys gave me a bad taste in my mouth. so next time, you guys shgould probably just close your mouths read up on some real knowledge like kranny, snowdrifter, and 99 gave OP.

OP id listen to the other 3. kranny knows his shit. hes helped me out since i started on here.trust him. hes a good guy. and i dont know him personally. hes just given me a lot of help. he does come off snooty some times but he means well. so run on sep channels and test.as 99 said try and run them both ways, run them at 2 ohm with 1 sub per channel and both bridged at 4ohm

this is to the 209 fella.. FIRST learn how to speak in a manner understandable to others..SECOND.....YOU MAD BRO?!?! :rofl:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

4ohms it does 200x2 rms

2ohms it does 300x2

Here is the manual

Underpowering a sub will NOT mess it up! Where did you learn that? Did you mean clip?

man, yous tarded yo damn self. so since op asked a REo kranny, as well asAL question n u is too busy wit a pissing match that odds are u is gonna lose, lets leave it at OP needs to tell us about his shit and to get good spl does rely in box just as much as whats goin in it. you can have loudest best sounding subs in world with highest power amp n put in a prefab it be shittty.

NOW on to correct grammar and spelling. Op listen to what the NICE folks are typing and read and read. if you read about what people with some real knowledge of this stuff does, itll help you that much more. listen to kranny as well as snow driffter and 99 and will77530 and arcadeguest guy. theyre not just tryin to have a pissing match. theyre trying to helpyou. and ill quit threadjacking and i believe all who dont have ANYTHING NICE TO SAY about OP's original post, shut up and let him get his answers or go somewhere else and bitch n moan.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

That amp inst a 2400 hundred watt amp. Sorry If that busted your bubble. here are the specs for it to make things easier on you.

4ohms it does 200x2 rms

2ohms it does 300x2

Here is the manual

this guy knows and told you wat kranny did

Thanks!!! :drinks: I was on these forums forever before I tried to start posting. I tried reading as much I could before I ever posted. I have learned alot by reading and there is so much more to go.

just so arcade knows this amp puts out 1200x2 at 4ohms just so you know i checked the specs and i called lanzar

bn.png

trying to bump a stock system is like being in the speical olympics even if you win your still a retard

That amp inst a 2400 hundred watt amp. Sorry If that busted your bubble. here are the specs for it to make things easier on you.

4ohms it does 200x2 rms

2ohms it does 300x2

Here is the manual

this guy knows and told you wat kranny did

Thanks!!! :drinks: I was on these forums forever before I tried to start posting. I tried reading as much I could before I ever posted. I have learned alot by reading and there is so much more to go.

just so arcade knows this amp puts out 1200x2 at 4ohms just so you know i checked the specs and i called lanzar

Those are BS max specs, ya 1200x2 blowing up. lol The amp according to Lanzar is 300x2 at 2ohms.