Like a boss.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hopefully have pics tomorrow. I plan on ripping out the seats, carpet, and center console, then lay down bedliner everywhere.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Oh and I'm covering the car with a stronger bedliner, I can't afford to the car sprayed, so I'm using roll-on hurculiner. Did the roof yesterday and I like it. So pics will come.

Get another 3500.... put 4 batterys in the back.. and get loud.... black rims bro....and your single sub was loud as fawk I say it did 46s it surprised me

Who knows, I may just have to pick another one up and run them at 1 ohm strapped :) and thanks bro. I'll see you next month.

ummm you know when your a bass head when... you will buy an amp instead of painting your car. :rofl:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Sid some work today,

Seats out,

b6ea620e.jpg

Bedliner on the floor

ee746927.jpg

Waiting for it to dry. Then I can put it all back together.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Sid some work today,

Seats out,

b6ea620e.jpg

Bedliner on the floor

ee746927.jpg

Waiting for it to dry. Then I can put it all back together.

I have heard of people talking that this roll on bed liner works for cars. Never actually seen it done. Following your build. Hoping to get some ideas for mine. I am always changing my mind for mine. Does the bed liner work good? Like for noise canceling and all that? Or more just for car strength?

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

My whole car on the outside is sprayed with duplicolor bedliner. But that didnt add any strength at all. Just gave it a rough texture. This is the hurculiner roll on stuff. I'll post a review about it here when it finally dries an I'm able to tell. But I'll be covering my car with it too if I like it a lot.

under construction

u hate c-fizzy?

My whole car on the outside is sprayed with duplicolor bedliner. But that didnt add any strength at all. Just gave it a rough texture. This is the hurculiner roll on stuff. I'll post a review about it here when it finally dries an I'm able to tell. But I'll be covering my car with it too if I like it a lot.

I'll have to keep an eye out for ya build. Curious on how it works...

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Archived