The Walking Dead New Season

in like season 2 or 3 him and his son were holed up in an apt building and he was damn near cracked. morgan i think was his name

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

in like season 2 or 3 him and his son were holed up in an apt building and he was damn near cracked. morgan i think was his name

oh yea.. I remember now..

btw. premiere episode was badass..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Morgan is the dude who took rick in during the first season. They found him again in season three insane because his son died. First seasons rick kept trying to talk to him on the radio

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Morgan was in episode 1, he and his son save Rick from the streets and tell him what has happened. As n8 mentioned they went back to get the rest of the guns from Rick's old PD and find how Morgan built the city into a big ass trap for zombies, and find a tweaked fucked up Morgan where he tells them his son had been bit and turned also and basically he was batty as fuck. Don't remember what but Carl said some things to him that other people think may be what got him out of that town, and he is seen above taking off the riot mask which some speculate came from the prison riot gear, thinking maybe he has been tracking Rick to join back up.

But, when he came across the sign Rick smeared mud on, the mud is clearly dry so it has possibly been a while in him catching up so likely the trail of marks that he begins to follow may be people from terminus who are also hunting Rick and the group.

Possibly.

So in Ep. 1 they showed this marking at the end with Morgan:

marks-on-tree-is-this-the-face-of-the-bi

And now they're showing just a horizontal slash in the tree. Seems like they probably started out with the big mark and have reduced down now out of ease or making it? So Rick's group is leading, followed by the cannibals, followed by Morgan?

I think Morgan will show up in the next episode or the following one to save the day.

Archived