The Walking Dead New Season

glenn didnt die. they have pictures of him filming more episodes with characters we havent even met yet.

425_wm_0V0A6905-2.jpg

and if they go by the comics (which they kind of stray away from here and there) we have yet to come to a major plot twist that glenn is involved in, and i dont think the producers would stray away from such a major plot point.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

glenn didnt die. they have pictures of him filming more episodes with characters we havent even met yet.

425_wm_0V0A6905-2.jpg

and if they go by the comics (which they kind of stray away from here and there) we have yet to come to a major plot twist that glenn is involved in, and i dont think the producers would stray away from such a major plot point.

Naw, I think they are gonna put Daryl in Glenn's place. I know what you're talking about. I think he's still around to finish the actual death scene and maybe be a walker. They have switched up a few things but still used comic plots. Like Hershel getting his head cut off instead of Tyrese and Carol is supposed to be dead not Andrea. I really feel like Daryl is gonna get that fate. In a way he deserves to go out like that the most, if you know what I mean. It will be the best way to introduce a new favorite character while making the hate for Negan real.

Archived