nice car, but there's better stuff out there then the LT4 kit.

That's cool, but not to be an ass hole, but when you buy yourself a camaro you can do what you want to with it.

What an asshole thing to say.

But I would have said the same thing!

The only thing I will tell you to do while charging it, is to check, double check and check everything again. No need to blow up the block because a torque spec was a pound off.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Its an lt1 383? Never seen anyone do one before.. In the lt4 kit what are you going to get? Heads cam? Because if it's a true 383 and someone spent the money doing it, it should have a set of head and cam set to flow correctly, so changing it might actually result in a loss of power by dropping the c:r and changing the rpm curve..

Just a heads up

And most n/a built stroker kits are done with a little higher compression as well to add more power without f/I so if you do a supercharger be careful I would hate to see your piston on the outside of the block!

That's said nice car dude, nice to see people with these cars instead of mustangs too

Edited by 99fullsizechevy

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Its an lt1 383? Never seen anyone do one before.. In the lt4 kit what are you going to get? Heads cam? Because if it's a true 383 and someone spent the money doing it, it should have a set of head and cam set to flow correctly, so changing it might actually result in a loss of power by dropping the c:r and changing the rpm curve..

Just a heads up

And most n/a built stroker kits are done with a little higher compression as well to add more power without f/I so if you do a supercharger be careful I would hate to see your piston on the outside of the block!

That's said nice car dude, nice to see people with these cars instead of mustangs too

I believe it should be cam, crank, lifters, valves, valve springs, valve seats, and I think the kit I ordered has new pistons and connecting rods. But I shall see when the kit arrives in the next couple of days

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

put all that money into stroking it and its still got the stock intake on it? wierd...nice car tho

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

• 2 months later...

well folks i have bad news, and good news. bad news is i got an offer on the camaro, and i took it. i paid $2500 for the car, i was outside cleaning it today, and a fella came rollin up sayin that he was lookin to buy one, cause he had one a while back that he loved, and he regretted selling it. blah, blah, blah. long story short i let him test drive it, and he loved it. made me a $6500 offer, and i said hell yea. i wasnt even tryin to sell it, but i had my eye on another camaro, and i think i can get it now. ill post the pic the dude sent me. this guy wants $7500 for this camaro, but it is worth it. it is an axle snapping monster :peepwall:

Edit for pic of possible new camaro. Will update with full engine and interior shots soon.

c0c81b8f.jpg

Edited by crispy_chick3n

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

• 2 months later...