Second Skin Audio

NO BASSHEADS

i stay in cincinnati,ohio and i am a basshead and we have no bassheads down here. for example i have two arsenal 15's in a 19cu box and a brutusbxi @ .5 ohms. all the guys down here dont know companys like ascendant audio. DD. And FI audio all they know is kicker and mtx. and if they have more subs they are louder. this guy had 4 15in subs 2mtx 7500 and 2kicker cvx and he couldnt understand why my **** was louder than his. oh he has a audiotek amp rack. he has a chevy caprice and i have a chevy tahoe he kept saying all you have a truck. i know i have more air space but he dont know its all in the box. i tried to tell him he said naw naw i need to get all kicker cvx and i will shut you down. i only know a couple bassheads. even the custom car places and stereo places dont know ****. if your from cincinnati please come out i need my bass family :'( :'( :'( :'(

the bolded parts whats got people confused

We have none is Brisbane either. They only come out from hiding somewhere when the shows are on. Occasionaly I see 1 or 2 bumpin with like 1 sub in a tiny enclosure

welcome too my world...I got 2 x 12's in my boot and that considered extreme here.

Im getting close to 150 and Im the loudest car in my COUNTRY

then im rambo bitch

Not a whole lot of interest in big systems up here in Alaska.  Every time I'd tell someone I had an Resonant engineering xxx they would look all confused.  And I dont expect that to get any better with my 2 18" Q's lol.  Though when I ordered the Q's, scott told me there were other people up here buying stuff, even BTL's, wish I knew who they were.