DC Sound Lab

Who else is waiting on m2 orders?

Pipe down Jeff, ur making this more difficult to deal with the wait lol. Was 8 the original plan cody?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

lol i know right and thats only one sub lol i considered 4 neo 18s in there instead of the 6 15s but then i just had to go back to the tried and true XLs and save money lol

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Yeah they ain't cheap...but the same I told Rusty the older I get the more I am willing to pay because my back can't take lifting the 5s no more lol

Whats worse is having to mount that 75 pound woofer vertically in a wall over your head by yourself and try to screw it in. thats when you feel how old you are getting.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh yeah I know...and know I'm not going thru that shit lol. I'm still amazed that aaron was able to load all 3 in derrecks teg by his self when back then the sub weighed more than him lmao

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I do have a pair of m2 Level 3 15s that should be here shortly to make the final total of 8 for the mini van.

The van is for a local guy. If it was mine it would have been done by now.

Original plan was 6 m2 level 4 18s. I changed that to 8 level 3s when I needed to sell my 6, I hooked him up on the price for all of them.

thats awesome! is the mini van a project your doing for someone else or yours? just for fun? whats the story behind that build?lol

Yeah they ain't cheap...but the same I told Rusty the older I get the more I am willing to pay because my back can't take lifting the 5s no more lol

Whats worse is having to mount that 75 pound woofer vertically in a wall over your head by yourself and try to screw it in. thats when you feel how old you are getting.

I've got one. Mounting 4 60lbs woofers inverted while trying to lean through a 10" wide port opening and having to get them lined up so that the surround doesn't hit the opening and screwing it in. Oh and being 6'5" 240lbs doesn't help either.

Pay a little person Cody...I know I would lol

Yeah Bre2ts...I was about to jump all over that deal you got ;)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

For the life of me I wonder why no one ever uses mounting pins?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

For the life of me I wonder why no one ever uses mounting pins?

go on......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.