Cable providers,direct tv, dish reviews

Well right now I have Comcast. I'm looking to switch to direct tv or dish any 1 have these providers? How do you like their service? Reason why I want to switch is my Comcast wiring is old looses service and wanna charge me to fix it. If I make a switch I get free instalation and discount for making a 2 yr contract. Comcast won't let me renew my contract!

I had both, and I got to say both are the same, but with different channel number and setting and whatnot. DVR on dish is pretty good. Never had DVR with direct so I won't give you a bias anwser. But both since they got the satillite dish, the service will be interrupted whe it rains(heavy rain) or a storm. Right now I have att uverse which doesn't have a dish, it is not cable. Uses fiber optic on the tv and internet. Send me your address and ill see what I can do. I work for ATT and can set you up with either direct tv(since ATT owns part of it) and uverse.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I hate dish and direct tv so much but its all I can get. I wish I could get any kind of cable.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Pm yall address and see what I can do if uverse is available.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Ive never had dish network but my friends have and i hate how dish sets the channels up. Direct to me, has a better channel setup. The one thing dish has which i wish direct had is the XM radio, but other than that i'll take Direct over cable anyday. Yeah your sat goes out sometimes in bad storms but around here if you get a bad ice storm and knocks the cable lines out/down you have to wait for them to come and fix it which could be a couple days, and with sat's you just wait for the weather to clear for ur signal to pick back up. So your watching TV while the rest of ur neighbors see nothing but salt and pepper.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

We had dish for the longest time. It sucked, every breath of wind the signal would die or if the sky was cloudy no signal. Rain would knock it down. We had to just put up with it. Till Cinergy came into our area. It's only available to some parts of Indiana. Full fiber optic from pole to house. 100% uptime on cable and internet. Had Verizon DSL and that sucked of course.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

if youre going to upgrade look into any of the fiber based providers.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

At home I have Comcast, here I have Charter. Both are great. I've only used the sat dish stuff at a friend's house, and it was good. But with Oregon's weather, I wouldn't have one up. Rains a ton, and clouds are always overhead.. I don't really have a preference. It's basically whatever I can get..