Second Skin Audio

what was your 1st blown sub?

rubbernutz1

First sub I blew was my first sub. Walmart Pioneer 12. I was playing 2 of them on a Kicker 250.2. I am confused how it blew on 125-150 watts too. :D

My other Walmart Pioneer is in my truck right now actually, as I wait for money to get in to buy a DC Level 4 12" :drinks:

The reason why I have the other Walmart Pioneer in my truck, is because my Memphis C3 burnt up playing on about 900 clean watts. Blew on the Twista version of Look at Me Now. The song was probably dirtier than my ex gf. :pardon::trippy:

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Skar vvx blew it 3 days ago

that was some nice destruction

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

AQ SDC2.5 15". 32/35 Volume on an Alpine H/U probably isn't the smartest thing to do for about 1.5 minute. But it still worked, for a while, the coil had begun to unwind. But I got tired after 2 months of the grinding of the coil inside and I just tried to blow it, it took probably 3 hours of play time over 2 days, until it wouldn't play. I continuously beat on it, playing low sine waves, anything sub 30, and it just didn't want to die. But finnaly Gorilla Zoe - Hood Nigga finally made her bite the dust.

kicker 15" comps. blew one they were both in a single chamber sealed box and once the first went, it didn't take long for the other one to go.

I don't even remember what happened to the first one, too long ago :(

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived