Uhhhhhhhh post your build. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you're not here just for SOTM.

x

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Uhhhhhhhh post your build. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you're not here just for SOTM.

Nah not just to get the stuff been building car audio since i was 14, im working on a new one now but still have my old one from 9 years ago you know the usual 6 12s in the trunk lol working on a bandpass thru the ceiling for new on used to do this stuff pro at Music In Motion in Chi town

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Nah not just to get the stuff been building car audio since i was 14, im working on a new one now but still have my old one from 9 years ago you know the usual 6 12s in the trunk lol working on a bandpass thru the ceiling for new on used to do this stuff pro at Music In Motion in Chi town

do i just post it anywhere then put a link in the entry though

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

what do i have to do to post my build

Welcome to SMD....would like to reiterate what Fizzy said and add this: stick around the forum for a while, be a contributing member with your knowledge, gain a rapport with people and build a reputation. Generally speaking, the people who join just to enter SOTM, and only get active on the forum during SOTM....never win SOTM.....no matter how badass their build is. Again, welcome to the best Car Audio Forum in in history....hope to see you around!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500