Sonic Electronix

Lol at the review.

Just noticed that there :rofl: OP you would be joining this crowd of people with 2 of them....

"Johnny From Ohio

I installed 2 of these in my 93 Geo Metro on 2 kicker 2500.1s and to put it simply I now have problems urinating and going # 2. At first i was like wow, this is really loud. Much louder than my friend Paul and his 4 JL W6s. but then after a few days I realized i began deficating every time Iistened to it. Mythbusters tested this and said it would be a very high SPL level to do this so I know these are hitting 170+ easy. Great sub and loud!!!! "

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

its a gimmick. thats all. has been for a while

long ago i had a small sponsrship with earthquake and i have seen and heard a holees i was gonna say the same thing as IH8Punkrok its a gimmick nothing eles

oh and bwt i ditched the sponsership payed full price with quality gear and have been way louder ever since

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

What's up with your enclosure...specs?

my 95 6 12's EarthQuake DBX 2 Earthquake PHD2 and a Earthquake 800.4 with Kenwood Excelon Mids and Highs

working on my 97 tbird now

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_29594_Earthquake_HoLeeS15.aspx

I installed 2 of these in my 93 Geo Metro on 2 kicker 2500.1s and to put it simply I now have problems urinating and going # 2. At first i was like wow, this is really loud. Much louder than my friend Paul and his 4 JL W6s. but then after a few days I realized i began deficating every time Iistened to it. Mythbusters tested this and said it would be a very high SPL level to do this so I know these are hitting 170+ easy. Great sub and loud!!!!

lololoololololoololo :rofl:

2005 Honda CR-V

AQ HDC315-A

Hifonics BRZ1700.1D .5 Ohm

4.4 ft^3 box

Kenwood Deck

Big 3

XS Power D5100R Starter, D975 Rear

my 95 6 12's EarthQuake DBX 2 Earthquake PHD2 and a Earthquake 800.4 with Kenwood Excelon Mids and Highs

you need to ditch them DBX's ive ran those for over a year have you seen the 2 inch voice coil on them or the super high surround with only about 2 inches of motor the coil has to travel? there is no need for that high surrond what so ever and the 2 inch coil is just a fail

i will give them this tho i ran 2 7k's to 2 DBX subs now it did take the power with out blowing (it did nothing with that power as in numbers or loudness) but it did take the power

you need to ditch them DBX's ive ran those for over a year have you seen the 2 inch voice coil on them or the super high surround with only about 2 inches of motor the coil has to travel? there is no need for that high surrond what so ever and the 2 inch coil is just a fail

i will give them this tho i ran 2 7k's to 2 DBX subs now it did take the power with out blowing (it did nothing with that power as in numbers or loudness) but it did take the power

im looking for 3 new subs with the same depth as the dbx as of now for the new system but will still use the one Earthquake amp i have to power with my subs but using my MCintosh MC420 amp for my mids and highs

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Weren't much specs to the enclosure....

What are your goals for the new build and budget?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

im looking for 3 new subs with the same depth as the dbx as of now for the new system but will still use the one Earthquake amp i have to power with my subs but using my MCintosh MC420 amp for my mids and highs

any of the fi/aa subs are right up your alley also DC Sundown IA DD all have subs that will outpreform the Earthquake stuff the PHD2 amp is still a solid amp so ya keep that ditch the subs tho for real!

and this is one VS that yes the above named subs ARE better than the earthquakes

Archived